Toy drive December 5th

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
Hey, y'all- got involved wth this on T6P.com; I'll be there. Anybody else care to make a difference for a child?

Also, I have opened a paypal acount so folks who want to participate, but can't physically make it, can still participate.

The paypal account is ptricks@comcast.net.

(orignally posted by inzanesrt-4)

SUNDAY DEC. 5TH. 9:30 AM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
this is going to be a BIG ONE. i want to see everybody there. i mean everybody. this is for the children that are less fortunate. i don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. just an unopened toy. this will show the comunity that all the cars are not street racing all the time. this will be an open forum event. i will post on other forums. . YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

time: 9:30 am
place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5 federal way washington.
bring: unopened toy

we will be leaving the park n ride at 10 am. drive the speed limit all the way down I-5 to exit 107. would be nice to have 75 to 100 cars in a line. drop off toys at izzy's pizza and eat for a whopping $5.99. they will have a breakfast buffet, pizza, salad bar, desert bar, soda. excellent food for an excellent price.

Hope to see you guys there.

bump

Anybody want to participate....or donate? Cmon, it's for a great cause!

We're up to about $130.00 in donations! If you can't make the fun run, you can help by giving a few dollars (or whatever amount you wish) via paypal to the below address:

ptricks@comcast.net

I'm working on getting tax receipts for donations. Call me at 253-377-0649 if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Pete

Update

Here's the latest:

The recipient for the toys/cash will be The Toys for Tots campaign. So far, we're up to $185.00 in donations, with about a week and a half to go.

Hopefully, we'll get a whole bunch of folks involved, and have a great time eating grub and making some kids happy! Bring an unwrapped toy of your choice

Paypal for donation: ptricks@comcast.net

A couple of dollars from a lot of folks makes a world of difference!!

Thanks!

Well, here it it, the day before Thanksgiving, and hopefully, we're all getting ready to celebrate with family and close friends. Here's the latest update for the Toy drive on December 5th:

Committed to the run- a couple of local guys, and a couple of our board members from north of the border.

Donation update:
Socal GN: $40.00
DECPTCN: $45.00
ledzeppac: $50.00
$1987 GN$ $55.00

My 14 year old son Stephen: $5.00

Guys (and gals) have a great, Happy Thanksgiving, and please consider either participating in the Toy Drive, or donating a couple of dollars. C-ya!!

Over 80 views, and only 5 replies? THAT'S WEAK.

Yeah, I know you're probably getting tired of this stuff, but deal with it!!!
There'a couple of days before the run, and still time for y'all to get involved...as of today, here's the latest update:

Socal GN: $40.00
DECPTCN: $45.00
ledzeppac: $50.00
$1987 GN$ $55.00 (Good on ya, Canada!!)

My 14 year old son Stephen: $5.00

Go figure- if a New Mexican, a 21 year old college kid, and a Canadian can step up-
WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Show up if you can!!! Bring a toy-unwrapped!

Im sure there are a few other people like me that will go if the weather is going to be ok.:)

Turn out was great, weather was great, had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped out.