You can type here any text you want

TR Custom 4” exhaust question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stg1dom

Stage 2 GN
has anyone used this exhaust? I was curious on how well the fitment was. I’m considering buying it but I’m just real skeptic on getting a 4” tailpipe over the rear and it not running. It looks like a killer piece but just looking for some input on it. Thanks

I have the RJC. Beware it’s LOUD!!

A buddy has the GN1 version. Very similar but I think the RJC was more complete.

Don’t be surprised if you need to do some fabrication to make it fit. For example a custom made race pipe is a given

I was leaning toward the TR custom because he’s local and I could just pick it up. But I’ll take a look at the RJC also. Really just looking for a 3 1/2 but no one makes one.

I have a 3" single shot and it was TIGHT to get it over the axle without banging the body or the suspension. I can't imagine trying it with a 4".

It'd be even worse with stock squished body bushings and spring pads.

I would look into their 3" polished dual system if you are concerned with fit. The 3" duals would flow about the same, and it fits very well on a Buick. Imo that has to be the best looking and sounding system out there.

I was leaning toward the TR custom because he’s local and I could just pick it up. But I’ll take a look at the RJC also. Really just looking for a 3 1/2 but no one makes one.

Brian Lorenz does have a 3.5 exhaust that he puts on cars. Reach out to him.... Lorenz Performance on FB

Back