You can type here any text you want

TR Prices

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weazel

This just in,alky is good
Hey, not that I'm thinking of selling my mighty GN or anything, but I kinda like to keep abreast of what the going rates are. When I first bought the car, I was appalled at how little they were going for on EBay. But after a quick browsing just now, I was pretty pleased. There are a few there right now that I checked out. An 87 TType with rust, 105k miles, previously stolen. It's up north of $7k right now. Another one was needing some work (paint job, it had been sitting), bone stock, pushing $7k. In all, it seems like they're getting noticably more money than when I bought mine a couple years ago. It's about time people realized how friggin' awesome these cars are, and they started demanding a little more money. So now, whenever I lament about the fact that I don't drive my baby enough, I can pay the insurance premium and tell myself "It's an investment as well as a toy." ;)
So nobody sell your "A" car, hold onto it!

Back