Tranny expert in N.Carolina area !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Anyone in the N.Carolina area any good with 200's! I.m posting this for a friend who's in need of somebody good. Appreciate any help.

What part of NC

I am from the eastern part of state and know a couple of guys that work on them. Most people around here are scared of them and will not warranty any work they do on them. If still need help let me know. I know a guy in Greenville and 1 in Ahoskie which is about 1 hr from VA. My guy in ahoskie will waranty his work 2.

Originally posted by turbolou
Anyone in the N.Carolina area any good with 200's! I.m posting this for a friend who's in need of somebody good. Appreciate any help.
don't waste your time time or $. spend the extra $150 or so and send it to Janis Transmissions. you will NOT be disapointed.

I had mine rebuilt two years ago at a shop in Raleigh called Last Chance Garage (919-755-1595). I provided the hardened parts and they did the install. The trans. is working great; no problems. The shop was recommended to me by another TR owner.

I know this doesn't need to be said but....

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE IT TO ANY AAMCO SHOP.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ask me why I say this...

tranny

hey lou

Have him give mark riley @ Turbo Tune in greensboro (336) 378-1252 he is a guru on TR's