Trans Cooler upgrade

No lift. No heat. No power. No water. Just a rented space across town barley big enough for the car itself to fit. Can't even open the car doors inside.
I need to first spread the cardboard on the pavement, squeeze past it to the rear, push the car out, jack it up, and slide underneath. Can't even use a creeper. The surface texture of the ageing pavement is too poor to allow it to roll. Rain, snow, freezing cold, and even nightfall itself makes the whole debacle absolutely brutal.

I obviously don't live for much more than this. But I love it.

WOW! That’s insane dude! I’m glad I live in the sticks where space is not at such a premium. I don’t know how you do it, I really don’t. Kudos to your dedication. Fully understand the love of these cars though. It’s undeniable and once it bites you, your done for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there a port on a 200 where a temp sensor can be threaded in already? How about adding a temp port fitting in the cooler supply line?

I'm sure I had mine threaded into a port. It's been a few years though. Could I be remembering incorrectly?
There is the port on the drivers side where you check trans pressures and I suppose it could be checked there , but that port sees 300psi and would be easier to leak , just my thought . I plan on putting one inline just so I have an idea of the temp but Dave suggested in the pan .
I was wondering what you would do with all the extra time you would have , if you did have a lift and a well stocked & lit garage ??

There is the port on the drivers side where you check trans pressures and I suppose it could be checked there , but that port sees 300psi and would be easier to leak , just my thought . I plan on putting one inline just so I have an idea of the temp but Dave suggested in the pan .
That must have been where I had mine. Didn't leak though. Thank God.
I was wondering what you would do with all the extra time you would have , if you did have a lift and a well stocked & lit garage ??
I would keep doing what I have always been doing. But everything would just come out better. Most times I get disgusted with much of the things I try to accomplish due to the inability to complete them as I imagined them.

Please post some pictures of it mounted.
I like it. Doesn't come on unless I'm in a lot of traffic, with 90+ degree temps. I have it pushing down through the cooler right now, but might flip it. Seems to move more air as a puller. I'm not using the radiator and probably wont in the winter either.
58df55c33103fa41d466da0fddce3d42.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk