Trans Parts

V8killR4U

Would anyone be interested in trans parts from a BRF 200 trans? I know it would be worth alot more if i put it back together but funds are low and i can only part it out.

Case with tag
Brand new Valve body with trans go shift kit (New)
New Billet super servo
Any of the internal gears etc.
New planetary gears
Other gears
etc

Anyone? Just make me an offer and its your, need money to fund the 400 trans.

Jovi hit me up with a pm on how much you want for it. I'm going to be rebuilding my back up and could use parts.

Thanks
Mike

Your PM was full, so here yah go.
I think $300 + shipping for the valve body with transgo shift kit is fair looking at my receipt I paid 275 for it a few months ago, and 150 for the shift kit. These parts are brand new! They dont have more than 25-40 miles on them. Let me know. Valve body is unmolested besides the shift kit.

HellOnWheels said:
How much for the new valve body?

HOW

Interest

Interested in servo PM sent
Any fancy drum or other aftermarket stuff?

Rich

V8killR4U said:
Would anyone be interested in trans parts from a BRF 200 trans? I know it would be worth alot more if i put it back together but funds are low and i can only part it out.

Case with tag
Brand new Valve body with trans go shift kit (New)
New Billet super servo
Any of the internal gears etc.
New planetary gears
Other gears
etc

I`m interested in a few things. PLEASE email me drdan442@yahoo.com

V8killR4U said:
Your PM was full, so here yah go.
I think $300 + shipping for the valve body with transgo shift kit is fair looking at my receipt I paid 275 for it a few months ago, and 150 for the shift kit. These parts are brand new! They dont have more than 25-40 miles on them. Let me know. Valve body is unmolested besides the shift kit.

Thanks for the quote, but gonna let it pass to someone else.

HOW

I'll give you 350 cash

for the whole ball of wax. Just let me know. Do you still have my ## when we talked about the 400? :biggrin:

Your buying balls of wax now?

Sorry for the posting over your sale add. I just couldn't resist. :eek:

TTT

Phil

I figured i'd get my post in before yours :biggrin: . Now get back to work!!! :biggrin:

WEll sorry for all the confusion guys, i really didnt know what allthis stuff was worth but what i do know after speaking with some people is that a stock BRF Valve body is a nice part and will bring a decent price ontop of the new transgo shift kit that it was modified with. Ill have a price for that soon after a lil research. :cool: Sorry bout that ive been getting offers for around 200 -250 but its been modified with the shift kit which is new so it should fetch more than 200 i think :redface:

For those interested in the Billet Servo, Its a Supurior Billet Super Servo and has about 40 miles on it so its pretty much new, I here they go for about 100 new, so Ill take 80 shipped for it.

Deal fell through on the VB an gov. Back up for sale $300 OBO

BRF VB
Governer
New TRans go shift kit

i need to sell this ASAP