You can type here any text you want

Truck & trailer vs. Truck & trailer??? @ "The Farm"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
What's this I hear about the humiliating defeat?!?!?! :eek:

The Ford "Had-a-Stroke" lost to the Cadillac "Big-Dog" Escalade???? :biggrin:

Someone left that out of the coversation yesterday, but I won't mention any names... ;)

Well if you had been there then I guess you would have known something about it... :cool:

sydwyndr said:
Well if you had been there then I guess you would have known something about it... :cool:

Well, I was offered a choice... Going yesterday or going to the restaurant for the birthday extravaganza. Can you believe which one I picked??? :eek:

K.

HUMILIATING!! I disagree, with the diesel pulling 9000 lbs and loaded cargo in the back and making a pass as he did against a much lighter truck and trailer I would have to say "VERY IMPRESSIVE" :) just wished I could have been there to see it. I always knew my truck had spunk :biggrin: also you made the right choice Keith.

princess said:
HUMILIATING!! I disagree, with the diesel pulling 9000 lbs and loaded cargo in the back and making a pass as he did against a much lighter truck and trailer...

No excuses!!! A race is a race. It's whoever gets to the end of the track first, that's what he always says to me. :D

And knowing your husband's mouth I'm sure he initiated the race, right Steve? ;)

See you Saturday. I'll have Dallas with me.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
And knowing your husband's mouth I'm sure he initiated the race, right Steve? ;)

See you Saturday. I'll have Dallas with me.

K.
heck ya I did, ask Clint how far I spun before I hooked up. try to spin the tires with around 10,000 lbs on your back. next time I will be in 4WD.

well I'm glad to see you like me more than Clint. :biggrin:

NCTURBOS said:
No excuses!!! A race is a race. It's whoever gets to the end of the track first, that's what he always says to me.
no I say mph don't win the race it's the ET.

TurboIndian said:
no I say mph don't win the race it's the ET.

And how did that work out for 'ya... :biggrin: Not too good... ;)

PS- Don't forget, since my B-day was just the other week and we're still in the month of October... You're not the only special one this Saturday, just the older one!! :cool:

K.

well if we do it your way

Steve T.- 51 mph
Steve S.- 48 mph

now flap your jaws :p besides at least we have a vehicle to tow our trailers, or did you get a hitch on the Honda?

TurboIndian said:
...besides at least we have a vehicle to tow our trailers,...

I guess when you have a race car only you need a trailer. I on the other hand prefer a fast street car.

Hell, I'm still waiting for that 6-hour round trip in one of these race cars... :rolleyes: Maybe Kevin can... Opps :eek:

K.

originally posted by ncturbos

PS- Don't forget, since my B-day was just the other week and we're still in the month of October... You're not the only special one this Saturday,

Did you see my post I said Happy Birthday and that Steve, you and Kie are required to wear birthday hats at the party :biggrin: I thought you were mad! :(
see you there
k.

princess said:
Did you see my post I said Happy Birthday and that Steve, you and Kie are required to wear birthday hats at the party :biggrin: I thought you were mad! :(
see you there
k.

Have you talked to Khai lately? Is he going?

Mad at what?!?!?

K.

because you never replied back. I left khai a message, the first time I talked with him he said he was going
see ya
k.

Back