You can type here any text you want

TRZ Front Suspension Components

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thrlskr

Decided to rebuild the front suspension on my 38K GN and drop some major weight in the process. The TRZ parts arrived via UPS in two well packed boxes. Want to say thanks to ILLEGAL REGAL for all the tech support and a great transaction. He spent over a month working with me on this and I could not be happier.

Also want to thank Billy T. who also helped with this set-up through his post and first hand experience.

Still waiting on the Camaro spindles from powder coating, Wilwood dynalite street/drag brakes, and Strange adjustable front shocks.

The quality of the TRZ parts is second to none!

1) TRZ stock spring upper and lower control arms with 1st gen F-body ball joints - Grey Hammertone powdercoat (Set-up for 1st gen spindles)

2) TRZ/Flaming River Quick Ratio Pinto Style Manual Rack and Pinion with 16:1 ratio

3) Rack and Pinion Mounting Kit with Steering Joints

4) Long style tie rod adjusters to correct bump steer

5) TRZ aluminum steering arms

Should have everything by early May and hope to install soon after. When everything is done I expect to drop 125 lbs off the front end with this set-up!

Bill

Attachments

• DSCN4879 (2).JPG
    DSCN4879 (2).JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 446
  • DSCN4890 (2).JPG
    DSCN4890 (2).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 424
  • DSCN4881(2).jpg
    DSCN4881(2).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCN4892(2).jpg