You can type here any text you want

TTA, 2600 miles-for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
how much is this car worth? I need to know as a friend just pulled it out of storage, and wants to sell.
1989 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am, 2600 origional miles, showroom condition, and yes I still have the stock hood, wing and wheels. It was ordered without the badges and stickers applied and I still have them new in the packaging. As of now, it has just had a walbro pump installed, car is running very well, but needs a scanmaster and obviously a good going over. So whats a good ballpark price? will be advertised on here shortly, so get your finances in order. I will be taking alot of pics, and possibly ebay'ing it, so if you want a specific pic or something let me know.
Gary

Attachments

• TTA.jpg
    TTA.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 275
IMHO, don't even think about taking pics until all the stock stuff is back on the car.... the hood, the wheels, and the spoiler mainly..... badges could maybe be left off. The value of the car will likely be in the neighboorhood (IMHO) around 30k with all the stock stuff on it.... I'm sure others might offer a different opinion.

FWIW, the cars value might drop by 10k if you didn't have the original stuff on it... maybe more....

If you put the stock rims back I'm intrested in the Camaro rims.

Well since you showed it to us all fckd up,my ball park is $13k,if you would have not shown me until all stock prolly $28K-$30K:rolleyes:

fcked up? are you serious? whats it 4 bolts for the hood and change the rims? spoiler uses all stock mounting points as well. The deal is if you want it stock, well put the stuff back on it, if you want to keep the aftermarket stuff, then keep it. thanks for a retarded comment /rant/
Gary

Gary, the previous poster is right. The first thing that comes to mind is why would someone go thru changing the hood, spoiler, and wheels and then only drive the car 2k miles...there must be more to the story is what I'd think if I were looking for another TTA. All of the stock items should be put back on the car before even advertising it, as most of your buyers that are wanting a 2k mile car are going to want them unmolested.

Gary, the previous poster is right. The first thing that comes to mind is why would someone go thru changing the hood, spoiler, and wheels and then only drive the car 2k miles...there must be more to the story is what I'd think if I were looking for another TTA. All of the stock items should be put back on the car before even advertising it, as most of your buyers that are wanting a 2k mile car are going to want them unmolested.

X2 a low mile car like that would bring way better $$$ if it had all the stock parts on it. I have seen 6K miles cars sell for $26k. But it is one of things of finding the right buyer at the right time.

X eleventy billion.

Have to agree with the others, return it to stock and you'll get an easy 10k more. Not to hurt your feelings(its not your car so I don't know why you are so defensive) but people wanting a low miles car want one thats 100% stock. But that is my 2 cents and it is your buds car so good luck with the sale.:cool:

PS If your bud can hold on to it till next spring, the prices are always higher in spring and then level off after that. Trust me on that, I keep an eye on ebay everyday.:wink:

hey thats is a good tip, but i think hes wanting to get rid of it soon. And yes, i get pissed off when people say stupid sh*t on this board, the first poster put it simple and polite. And i honestly dont know why he changed that stuff, id have to ask him. The plan is to put the original stuff back on it, i just posted that picture to illustrate i was serious, it really is a <3k mile car.
Gary

If your friend is interested in parting with the hood let me know. And most people on these boards are idiots. Thanks Michael

I see others agree with me.....and yes the previous poster is correct most on these boards are idiots:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
maybe by he waits till next spring my eyes wont hurt and I will be looking for another one J/k good luck with the sale ,maybe I missed it What Number car is this..

Well since you showed it to us all fckd up,my ball park is $13k,if you would have not shown me until all stock prolly $28K-$30K:rolleyes:

+1

That picture and that mileage screams odometer disconnect. Don't kill the messenger :frown: . And for the love of God don't give out the V.I.N. in this thread, put a few miles on it, and list it under a different user name, preferably out of state. BandAid's right. That's a marked car now. Just the way it works in the community.

Yeah, i talked to this guys dad the other day. he bought it in 89, the car was hit in the front with like 50 miles on it. I honestly did not know anything about that. Anyways he said he bought it and put it away, and in spring of 2000 it was taken out and fixed, the 25xx miles that are on it were put on in 2000, as it was put back into storage in the fall of 2000 until last month. Also the factory rims were stolen out of his garage some years ago, but he still has the stock hood and wing. Guess this knocks the value down considerably as it was a salvage title. He said hes looking for 15-20k at the most.
Gary

Yeah, i talked to this guys dad the other day. he bought it in 89, the car was hit in the front with like 50 miles on it. I honestly did not know anything about that. Anyways he said he bought it and put it away, and in spring of 2000 it was taken out and fixed, the 25xx miles that are on it were put on in 2000, as it was put back into storage in the fall of 2000 until last month. Also the factory rims were stolen out of his garage some years ago, but he still has the stock hood and wing. Guess this knocks the value down considerably as it was a salvage title. He said hes looking for 15-20k at the most.
Gary
It does have a salvage title?? If he's the same owner since before it was hit it may not..was it hit that hard to total the car with only 50 miles on it? Seems like it would take a huge hit to total it that new since these cars sold new for around $32k.
I'd have to see the car in person before saying what it would be worth with that low of miles and given that history, but I'm guessing he's in the ballpark.

Its ur car, but stock will certainly yield way more money. Nice car tho!

Its worth ....... making a nice drag car After you change the hood spolier and wheels :biggrin:

Back