TTA OWNER-FROM SUGAR TO SH#T!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

87buickracer

First purchase with him went well,then I decided to buy a set of 3.23 gears thinking that this guy is a good person to deal with but after waiting a couple of weeks I guess I was wrong...no problem I told him I can buy else where..my cousin works for the fbi.so I will be turning over his information to him..He just screwed himself not me..That little bit of money you took will end up costing you alot more in the future my friend.Now you may have lost alot of potential customers and money because of your bad deaings with me(not too smart my friend).Good luck with your tax free enterprise..
ps-just remember,truck drivers travel everywhere..:)

JAMES MEYER JR
285 DOUGLAS DR
MERIDEN,CT 06451
203-213-9126

What exactly happened? Did you pay for gears and never received them?

I've dealt with him and never had a problem.

D

I was planning on doing alot business with him and also getting parts for other people through him,but I guess I will stick to the venders..I sent him a postal money order..I see where he has been on here for a while doing good business with folks so I thought he would be a good person to trust..I used to own my own business and I know that good customer service is what brings back repeat sales and more customers...

He's never burnt anyone on here that i know of. I'm sure he'll make it right.

D

my buddy has purchased multiple parts off of tta owner i think you should hide his info till he can say his side of the story...ive also been paid by mo checks and my bank TOLD ME not to send parts out at least a WEEK after check deposited...

James has proven himself to be a reliable vendor. It is kind of funny how people have these knee-jerk reactions to try and burry a guy so fast without trying to resolve this reasonably.

I was just down at Jame's shop a few weeks ago and he helped me out a lot. Seems like most share my same experience. Hope that whatever the disput is about, that it gets settled without all the negative threats.
Allan G.

..my cousin works for the fbi.so I will be turning over his information to him..He just screwed himself not me..:)

OMG give me a break !!! Like the FBI has nothing else to do.. Amazing how people flap there gums .. I have a friend of a friends cousins daughter in laws brothers kid named "Ricky" that works for the CIA !!!:rolleyes:

fldude3.jpg

fldude4.jpg

fldude1.jpg

fldude2.jpg

fldude.jpg

im so out to rip you off your checks are still here!!!! notice the date on the envelope everybody !!!!! we are not talking months here !!! march 2nd a friday im sure the mail moves real fast over the weekend !!!! also this guy sent me 2 envelopes not sure if this is the 1st or 2nd because i have been moving the last week and my stuff is everywhere ask mark hueffman i told him that the other day when he stopped by oh yeah he left me good feedback go look it up.

and i got 4 threatening texts from this guy this morning while i was sleeping. notice there is no time between them that is because they were all sent within 15 minutes from the first one. this guy sucks as a buyer !!!!!! could of just called me and asked what was going on which was clearly nothing negative. do you really think im gonna rip you off over $128 as f* king kidding me ?

fldude5.png

fldude6.png

at this point you got 2 options i can send you your money orders back or i can send you the parts the choice is yours

troy johnson
5060 north lane #67
orlando,fl 32808

407 235 8234

I contacted you the first of last week and told the rear end was at the shop waiting for the gears,and you never responded..The only time you responded was when I told you the shop was interested in buying a few 8.5 rear ends for their customers.I txt you for a cam sensor and you never responded...When I bought the exhaust manifold,it arrived in less than 7-10 days within the time that I sent the money..I also called you on several occassions and you didn't answer...if you would have txt me or called back stating that you were moving then I would have understood..I'm not interested in getting the money back,I would like to have the parts to finish the rear end..

when I sell parts, when I recieve the payment I mail out parts within 24 hours with some form of tracking# or information of expected delivery date.If there is any delays in shipment I notify buyer to inform them of such delays and if there is no contact between seller and buyer,then I feel that the buyer has every right to dispute his case.

Send his money back and walk away James. Neither one of you will be out enough to spit at. If you want him to feel better send him the cost of the postage so he's out nothing. It's just not worth it sometimes.

I must admit I laughed when I saw the finger...

Look out the FBI is coming for $128.00 and 2 weeks after he mailed the money from Florida to Conn. Heck it probably didnt even get there for a week:eek:

Send his money back and walk away James. Neither one of you will be out enough to spit at. If you want him to feel better send him the cost of the postage so he's out nothing. It's just not worth it sometimes.

Yep. Communication could have been better, but I would send the money back and walk away. At this point, there will be SOMETHING wrong with the gears, and the FBI will have to visit james again. ;)

It's too late James the Feds are on to you. :( Send him the parts and his money back and maybe they will cancel the Task Force his cousin formed to get you. If not you could always run to Mexico with the $150.00

supersix avatar is funny ass hell!
i always wanted to say that....

i think buickracer might have pushed a bit.. i might have called maybe email James before posting a thread about him labeled from sugar to sh*t.. but hey some guys might be pissed i kinda hate paypal but its the way to go..you can dispute anything vice versa money order take long time to get there and you also need to wait for it to clear then ship it out its a process that can take a month...so honestly i just stick to paypal i see this thread can be resolved so no more bashing necessary, im sure it will get resolved good luck to both..

Ouote from undercover87T-Still waiting on total/payment address for these parts :confused:. Been almost 2 weeks now

Status
Not open for further replies.