TTA performance parts

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok bring home my TTA and another f body conversion car .. selling off the parts ..Moser 9" Ford ..350 gears .. back brace ..1/2" studs, 1350 joints.. NEW Denny's alum matrix driveshaft with 1350 joints .. Alky kit from Razor ..Dana 44 rear end, scanmaster, wiring harness, TTA engines 4 or 5 I think, trannys to.. new K frames and coilovers, New Koni shocks, etc etc.. Ill make a better list this weekend when the cars come back home .. bunch of parts HAVE to go !!! Time for me to move on outta the F Body's :eek: :cool:

ok bring home my TTA and another f body conversion car .. selling off the parts ..Moser 9" Ford ..350 gears .. back brace ..1/2" studs, 1350 joints.. NEW Denny's alum matrix driveshaft with 1350 joints .. Alky kit from Razor ..Dana 44 rear end, scanmaster, wiring harness, TTA engines 4 or 5 I think, trannys to.. new K frames and coilovers, New Koni shocks, etc etc.. Ill make a better list this weekend when the cars come back home .. bunch of parts HAVE to go !!! Time for me to move on outta the F Body's :eek: :cool:

I'm interested in the coilovers, Koni shocks, driveshaft, and alky kit. Thanks

Interested in a set of stock headers. And also interested in that set of stage II headers and downpipe for the TTA if your going to sell them.

Thanks Michael

Razor Alky Kit

I am interested in the Alky Kit. Used it on my Buick and need it for my TTA.

Parts--

I'd like to put my bid in on the Koni shocks if the other guy falls through.
I have more $$$..just kidding!!
Please keep me in contention..

re: 9" rear

I might be interested in the 9" rear setup. How much do you want for it ? i am close enough to pick this up. email me at dsmith4994@aol.com If the price is right when can i pick it up ? .....Dave

re: other stuff

how much for a package deal on
9" rear end
NEW Denny's alum matrix driveshaft with 1350 joints ..
Alky kit from Razor
4 or 5 TTA engines
throw out a good number $$$ and i can pick up soon.......dsmith4994@aol.com

Grumpy-
Contact Bandaid for the pass side header

I sold him a drivers side, he needs the set i guess.

BW

Interested in a set of stock headers. And also interested in that set of stage II headers and downpipe for the TTA if your going to sell them.

Thanks Michael

sorry headers are goin with the motors .. only have a few sets left ... as far as the new ones I had made I am goin to try an see if I can get them on the Mazda .. these are not goin to be cheap if I do decide to sell .. I will post some pics for others to look at if they are goin the same route we were :cool:

how much for a package deal on
9" rear end
NEW Denny's alum matrix driveshaft with 1350 joints ..
Alky kit from Razor
4 or 5 TTA engines
throw out a good number $$$ and i can pick up soon.......dsmith4994@aol.com

Dave not goin to deal at all on the TTA motors .. ya they are expensive .. $5k for a 9 mile one for starters :eek:

ok played musical cars yesterday :eek: got the TTA and a 82 Firebird "hybrid" home.. Mazda left to for the chassis shop for a few stupid things .. Ill be posting more parts as soon as I start to pull things apart today :cool: damm this TTA is nice ..what a shame not to be using it :redface: oh well time to move on ;)

Attachments

• TTAhome.JPG
    TTAhome.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 303