You can type here any text you want

tta pipe price

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mark b

hate to start a thread like this again, but I'm going to put my 3" TTA downpipe up for sale (pipe only). What's a good asking price?

Maybe I'll get greedy and ebay the thing :)

nah, I'm not like that.....

It's either the Houston or the ATR clone with the integral wastegate, not the external one. It's stainless but doesn't have the cat or bypass pipe.
It was on the car when I got it, so I'm not sure which one it was.

TTA dP

take a pic . im sure you have a ball park figure. I am looking for one :cool:

I got a look at it yesterday ..boy, the prior owner used the BFH to get this thing to clear something. It looks a little ugly. I'll need some time to clean it up and and get pics since the car is not near me (it's about 2 hours away).

Sounds like this one may have to go cheaper.....

mark b said:
I got a look at it yesterday ..boy, the prior owner used the BFH to get this thing to clear something. It looks a little ugly. I'll need some time to clean it up and and get pics since the car is not near me (it's about 2 hours away).

Sounds like this one may have to go cheaper.....

sounds like an ATR one then :rolleyes: :biggrin: now what are ya doin with the car ??? :confused:

Finally making progress. Got the suspension done: k-member in, new springs, kyb shocks, spohn stuff all around. Now the motor is in. Prior owner removed the cat when installing the 3" pipe, so he tweaked it for a test pipe. I need a cat for CT inspection, so I'm going for a custom 3" exhaust with a "replaceable" cat.

I could easily reuse this pipe; it's not broken or rusted of course being stainless, but I want to put on a racegate and figured I'd start from scratch rather than hacking up this one.

Back