You can type here any text you want

TTA spotted on Hot Rod Magazine's "Power Tour" Show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee_Burough

..Never Forget..
Staff member
Recorded _Hot Rod TV_ from the SPEED channel this week. The show featured the 2003 Power Tour.

A wide angle shot of the parking lot in Memphis included a TTA with the tops off :cool: Also noted a GN in the Wal-Mart Parking lot with some pretty tall tires on it ;)

Must have been your TTA Captain Mark. A good job "representing" :)

The power tour remains on my "To do" list.

Nope, wasn't me Lee. I didn't make it to Memphis, nor did I ever take the tops off. Must have been someone just making the first part of the tour, 'cause I didn't see him on the last part. I just did the last 3 cities.

OK Mark....Its still on my list :) I thnk they'll be coming close to my home next year :D :D

Lotsa fun for sure. Hopefully we can meet up next year and drive the cars together. We need to get several TTA's in a convoy, that would be way cool. :cool:

I'd like to take mine as well on the tour if it caomes close to the DFW area. A guy on the other side of the lake from me also has a TTA and he goes with his dad on parts of it each year, maybe we could get 3 TTA in there next year, get my wife to drive my 79' TATA, and I know a gal with a '99 TATA, get all the anniversary TAs lined up :)

Back