You can type here any text you want

TTA Upholstery..Again!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Does any one have the Hawks 3rd Gen Hampton Leather kit in their car? Just recieved mine and Im a little hung up on the color match. Awesome quality and service just the colors seem quite a bit off. :confused:

Louie L. said:
Does any one have the Hawks 3rd Gen Hampton Leather kit in their car? Just recieved mine and Im a little hung up on the color match. Awesome quality and service just the colors seem quite a bit off. :confused:
did you read the post about seats ,,,scrool a few down and read abot the pleather seats...

If you are refering to my other post..thats why I said "again".. ;)

But today is a new day and i was sicker than hell yesterday. The color is a close match and not as bad as originally posted. I did one seat back and it looks good. The carpet backing is not a match,but for the money nice stuff.

don't forget - all these cars are 17 years old... they've all faded slightly different from each other. no way you're going to get an exact color match to your interior.

j13smiley said:
don't forget - all these cars are 17 years old... they've all faded slightly different from each other. no way you're going to get an exact color match to your interior.

You are absolutely correct

I got the cloth seats, I posted two photos in the other thread also

I'm happy with them, for $380 or whatever they were they are good for me

Back