You can type here any text you want

Tta Vacuum Booster Pics?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

I WANT TO SEE WHAT A TTA VACUUM BOOSTER LOOKS LIKE AND I HAVE A QUESTION WILL IT FIT ON A 87 GN HOW MUCH BOOST VCAN U GUYS HOLD WITH VACUUM BRAKES

It really depends on the cam. I've got a fairly large cam with a tight LSA that's coming out in a week or two for a wider LSA cam(108*to114*). I was only able to make 6 in. of vaccum with the large cam. But I was still able to get 10psi at the line on the ebrake. The track was fine I just didn't like that I couldn't stop repeatedly. One good stab on the brakes all the vaccum was gone and it couldn't recover quick enough for street use......

HTH!

Hi,
Vacuum boost cannisters are available for these problems. I think I saw one in the Summit catalog. I can't vouch for them myself; I run Hydroboost. Happily, I might add!

Vaccum canisters do not work well, your booster is a canister of sorts. When you empty that canister it takes to long to build up enough vaccum for repeated use. I was looking into a pump to help out wired to the brake switch to turn on when I hit the brakes. Other issues came about which makes it an easy choice to go into the motor(originally didn't want to do that).

Back