Tucson

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
I'm in town for the next few days. I'm going to be crusin the hotair around, doing some tunning and just burning some fuel. if anyone wants to cruise or anything let me know. I turned the boost as low as it goes and starting to turn it back up tunning it in pound per pound till I get to 20 or so. Can wait to hit 20psi again..

Later this week the front suspension comes off for the new goodies that im waiting to arrive

Brent

Sounds good. I hope we can do this. I will try and eat dinner early. I got my steering shaft b installed tonight

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Big, I think way2qwk and I will be meeting up around 9ish. Shoot me your number. Where you located

I'm on the southwest side, Irvington and Midvale, but I'm usually out every Saturday night, and game to cruise all over. Where are you guys planning to meet up? 520-309-6159 is my cell.

Not sure. Have to talk to way2qwk. I'm in Sahuarita

Probably at way2qwk place. He's on the east side of the airport. Alvernon valencia area

I'm just down the road from him a ways, 6-7 miles. Give me a call/text tomorrow evening and I'll come meet up

Sounds good. I need to burn some fuel. Just installed a new steering shaft so I need to watch that and I'm waiting on Cal to send me a tune back but I can get some learning done cruising. I'll probably keep my small rear tires on. Car looks funny sitting Low in the rear.

I was just checking the weather for tonight, it's showing rain. I'm getting ready to head up to Mt Lemmon for the day, so I won't be able to get on the internet, I'll check back in when I get home.