Tunerpro RT issues?

Hey Liquidh8, don't let that TB sit for too long. After awhile they start to feel neglected then bad things happen.:)

Dennis, you definitely have alot of stuff fot the TB DIY world.
I'm currently working on a program that takes chip tuning to a whole new level. Programs like TunerCat and TunerPro allow you to change the numbers but they don't tell you how they are really used. Also, most constants and tables are used in conjunction with others, and you don't get to see the final result until you run the car. Well, I'm working on changing that. Its a program that I've wanted for some time and finally started it. Hardly anyone makes their own chips these days, but if it turns out there is some interest, I'll push myself to finish the program.

Now Liquidh8, get off the computer and go drive the turbo Buick.:D

Dennis

Dennis, I plan on jumping back into her after the holidays. I have a few things to pick up for the Buick before spring, but then my tuning/upgrading will continue. If you need a beta tester for your program, I'll be more than willing :biggrin:

Jim

found turbo regal xdf file

I was digging around the tunerpro site and managed to find a detailed xdf file for those who want to tinker with your chips. I will post it here for future reference.

Attachments

• Turbo Regal.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 88