Tuning help please... Scanmaster codes included

Look for a crack in the drivers side header, between cyls. 3 and 5. This can cause the code that you're seeing - the crack in the header sucks air, the o2 sensor thinks it's lean, and adds fuel, until it can't add any more (BLM 105) then sets the code. Also, a leaking injector can cause the problem.

Try reducing fuel pressure a little at a time and look at the BLM. If it moves from 105, you should double check the fuel pressure gauge.
Thank you very much for coming in on this topic for me John. My exhaust has no leaks and before making the changes stated above I never had this problem with my TR and its barely been driven since. Also just after the injector install I did have 2 leaking injectors but that was easily fixed by replacing the two smashed o-rings... No leaks now.
I can try reducing FP but I'm already at 40psi now and I wouldn't think at that it would give me the problems that I'm having now. I will reduce some more and see how it goes. Btw... With the stock Injector Ultra chip I was previously running 43psi.

I think the "leaky injector" he is talking about is an injector that is letting fuel in when it shouldn't be allowing fuel in. Which would cause a rich condition. I had a similar issue with my stock injectors.

Thank you very much for coming in on this topic for me John. My exhaust has no leaks and before making the changes stated above I never had this problem with my TR and its barely been driven since. Also just after the injector install I did have 2 leaking injectors but that was easily fixed by replacing the two smashed o-rings... No leaks now.
I can try reducing FP but I'm already at 40psi now and I wouldn't think at that it would give me the problems that I'm having now. I will reduce some more and see how it goes. Btw... With the stock Injector Ultra chip I was previously running 43psi.
Where did you get the injectors?There are some Chinese knockoff crap on ebay on the 42.5 green tops that will idle very rich and rn like chit!!!

Where did you get the injectors?There are some Chinese knockoff crap on ebay on the 42.5 green tops that will idle very rich and rn like chit!!!
Also I don't know how it would run if the harness leads were plugged to the wrong injector but maybe something to double check.

They are Siemens Mototron 60's... Not the cheapies off Ebay

Also I don't know how it would run if the harness leads were plugged to the wrong injector but maybe something to double check.
They were replaced one at a time

Well this afternoon I swapped out the MAF for a "new" rebuilt AC Delco unit and dropped FP down to 38psi...
Same results. Code 45. =(

I had read code 45 just means a rich idle.. Got it from here.. http://www.gnttype.org/maint/malf.html
Do you feel this info is incorrect? My fuel pressure is right at 42-43psi. I saw the BLs indicated rich but trying to figure out why. Wouldnt think that Casper's chip would be that screwed up... His stock injector Ultra worked great for me. Are you suggesting maybe swapping out the o2 for another brand new one?
I had this same code and was running very rich,ended up being vacuum hose at throttle body going to the map sensor had a cut on the bottom side that could not be seen until I pulled them loose.might want to check there and check the hard plastic line that goes to the map sensor if your car still has the factory plastic lines.

I had this same code and was running very rich,ended up being vacuum hose at throttle body going to the map sensor had a cut on the bottom side that could not be seen until I pulled them loose.might want to check there and check the hard plastic line that goes to the map sensor if your car still has the factory plastic lines.
Thanks for the ideas. I've went over those lines more times than you can imagine looking for any type of leaks. I've even disconnected my aftermarket boost gauge line as a "just in case". After reading your post I even went ahead and went over them again.
Im really hoping that I can find somebody local who has a 60# chip that I can use to eliminate the idea that the chip I have may be whats causing the issue as others have stated as a possibility... After that Im pulling the injectors and getting them checked out if I cant come up with anything else.

FWIW I sold him the injectors and they came out of my GN that I drive all the time, no issues, just upgrading to 80's. Good luck with your search!