Turbo 350 behind Turbo hot air 6

Rovinfool

Anyone have any experience or thoughts on this? I have orig tranny as well, but they guy I bought it from said the 350 was just rebuilt and the orig while would be ok, could probably use rebuilding. Being that he is a tran. mech. I decided to stay with the turbo 350. Sunday we are dropping fuel tank for a cleaning, new fuel pump, fuel lines, and filter. So still a little ways away from getting her out on the road. Any thoughts welcome. Rest of car is stock except for MSD ignition and casper hotwire kit I just installed.

I love the turbo 350's. Most of the cars in this area that got tired of the 200's now run 350's. You can probably find a crossmember in your local salvage yard out of any g-body. Just remember to put a good check valve in the vacuum line to keep boost from getting to the modulator. If the bolt pattern is not BOP you will need an adapter plate from TCI to bolt the trans to the engine.

the car came with the turbo 350 already in it. I will probably leave it in for the time being as there are more important issues on car to deal with first. I might have the other rebuilt so that I have a backup if anything goes wrong with this one.