You can type here any text you want

turbo buick shops in the triad area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blindside

i picked up my gn about 5 months ago, havent really been able to drive it since, a couple runs down the road and never got it running right, would start sputtering and die...long story short it quit running and wont crank after lots of tries. im dropping the tank its my last resort but even if i find what im thinking and fix it i would like to find someone to go over this car. i can work on most cars but this one leaves me clueless.

if anyone knows a good shop in the area maybe within a hour drive i would like to check them out and maybe take the car to them for a few things. thanks guys.

Hands down Bigwood racing,Jay has prolly forgotten more about Buicks than most know.Not to mention 1 of the best tuners in the country is on the property as well and I can say his name here, RANDY HAYWOOD!

Just where is "the area?". The triad covers a lot of space. Lot of great people there. Somebody close might be willing to lend a hand if they know where you are.

Hands down Bigwood racing,Jay has prolly forgotten more about Buicks than most know.Not to mention 1 of the best tuners in the country is on the property as well and I can say his name here, RANDY HAYWOOD!

If you want it done right:cool:

LOL, you can say Randy's name all you want here!!!!!

Also depends on what you want done. For "basic" repair work Sharif (user name "seeyabye") does good work out of his shop in Chapel Hill. But if you want a combo that will boil the back tires even in park, then definitely bigwood is the way to go.

i am actually close to winston-salem, 15m north really. looking for a complete checkup on my gn. that is if i can get it running first lol if i cant then ill be looking for some more. maybe a few upgrades while im at it, its had a bit of work already.

Back