You can type here any text you want

Turbo Found on craigslist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dmarx

What year is this intake and distributor? These pix were sent to me with hopes they would work on my '79 Turbo, oh well. The ESC is not there. The owner had them listed as 197? The turbo, intake and engine are available, located in Traverse City, MI. Just passing it along since I can't use them. These have been in the garage for 20+ years. Here is tony's email "tjsa48willys@yahoo.com"

Good luck
Dan
Rembert, SC

Attachments

What year is this intake and distributor? These pix were sent to me with hopes they would work on my '79 Turbo, oh well. The ESC is not there. The owner had them listed as 197? The turbo, intake and engine are available, located in Traverse City, MI. Just passing it along since I can't use them. These have been in the garage for 20+ years. Here is tony's email "tjsa48willys@yahoo.com"

Good luck
Dan
Rembert, SC

i will buy the pevr valve.

it looks like the one vac port is broken but i will still take it if you dont want it.

Attachments

• 06-13-10_2152[1].jpg
    06-13-10_2152[1].jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the reply. I don't know enough to take a broken one. Will it fit a '79? go ahead and contact tony.
dan

Thanks for the reply. I don't know enough to take a broken one. Will it fit a '79? go ahead and contact tony.
dan

do you know the guy? i just contacted him and told him your user name and sent him a link to the post. i hope he will let me buy it off him.

I would say that is a 1980 manifold. It's non-computer controlled (1981/83) and doesn't have a knock sensor on the thermostat housing (1978/79). Should be aluminum.

I agree with Rich. Looks like an 80 model to me as well. The only thing that looks a little off is the distributor. It looks more like the 81 design. Maybe it's an 80 Californication car.

Back