Turbo Limited Owner Check in List

87 limited black with red bench seats with vinyl top chrome pkg....

87 Limited White with Burgundy Landau top. Looks like grandmas car.
ebay020wz9.jpg

Attachments

• ebay007hz3.jpg
    ebay007hz3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 131
My friend/co-worker just picked up this bad boy today.

Blue Int.
Traded in by original owner
Shot pm master cylinder
No mods
VD6 & 7 options
Column shift

IMG_0473.jpg

Heres my 87 Limited 100 percent bone stock! Purchased from second owner who has owned it since 1990. Rust free Maryland car, owned by a farmer who wanted a new minivan! Original paint car, with power steering, locks, brakes and windows, analog dash, and column shift and posi. Soon the parts on my sig will be put on her so she can be an 11 second grocery getter! Gotta love these cars!;)

Attachments

• tr12.jpg
    tr12.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 116
  • tr13.jpg
    tr13.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 119
Heres my 87 Limited 100 percent bone stock! Purchased from second owner who has owned it since 1990. Rust free Maryland car, owned by a farmer who wanted a new minivan! Original paint car, with power steering, locks, brakes and windows, analog dash, and column shift and posi. Soon the parts on my sig will be put on her so she can be an 11 second grocery getter! Gotta love these cars!;)

Looks like a real nice find for you.

P.S. The LTD in the picture looks to be real clean too.

Brown-Limited, Thanks for the comments your car looks pretty sweet too;) Whats the name of color on your ride, never seen a limited with that paint scheme? How about the story of how you found the car too? Id like to hear everyone's story on how they got their limited it would be pretty cool!:cool: Start em up somebody please!

Lt. Chestnut Metallic....

bought it bone stock.... Vinyl Top, Cornering Lights.... bought it from the original owner.....Harry Potter [NO REALLY HIS NAME WAS HAROLD POTTER]....not stock anymore. well the engine compartment isnt.

Dads 87 Limited. Fresh Interior, Fresh Motor, 111K miles. He's had it for.......6 years???? I think? Jeez........ time fly's!

Attachments

• DSC00216.JPG
    DSC00216.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 95