Turbo Limited Owner Check in List

87 Limited, Grey cloth interior 45/55 split bench seat, charcoal exterior, landau top (grey). cornering lights, opera lights, twilight sentinel, pwr everything except seats, astro roof, courtesy lights (in door) map lights, chrome package, I think that's it. Check the links in my sig for pics. You can also check Search Results for " gnregistry.net " there are a few listed there.

I see a lot of cars in here missing from the registry. I guess I am going to have to hunt you down manually.

PMs sent to those respondents in this thread who have not sent me their car's info for the Limited Registry. Thanks.

I have one. The one in my avatar.

1987 Turbo Limited.
White Exterior
Claret Interior.
Cruise Control, A/C, Tilt Wheel, Concert Sound, Posi are the only options.

Vin # 1G4GM1173HP417910

Mikey

Late check in here.White,solid roof,non W02 with blue cloth interior.56,000 miles.Bone stock and debating on if I should mod it:confused:

Up to 39 cars and I am done chasing people for the night...

EDIT: Meant to put that in the Registry thread.

if this is NG I can email it to you.

Attachments

• rpos.jpg
    rpos.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 218
light metallic blue...TR Ltd Registry # 025...

Dean-- have you updated TRL025 with the new RPO sticker shot I sent you (the one that wasn't cut off)? Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot the other local one-- 128K, white ext with chrome/blue clother interior, owned by fellow TB.com board member BGN8711...we are towing it down to San Diego today to pull the motor out due to a blown HG....yes Dean I have sent him your info but you may want to PM him as well.

Ive got one. Supposed to be designer dark grey/silver metallic.Previous owner painted all white with blackout.

Turbo Limited Check in List

Ordered it from the factory. Garaged fair weather driver with original factory paint.

Attachments

• Gray Small.jpg
    Gray Small.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 169