Turbo oil drain line

Damn, can you get to this and remove it with the turbo installed?

I just looked....I can get it without removing the turbo....signme up for one

You can install without removing the turbo.Here is how .Remove the 02 ,remove the old drain and block fitting,may have to remove or loosen wastegate ,I didnt .
Run the hose to the block under the turbo more of a straight shoot without the TEE installed.The pipe has thread locker on it already.Then after tight pull the end for the tee back behind turbo and install the tee.The fittings will allow the hose to swivel on the fittings .After you fight it and get it bolted to the turbo check the hose for any kinking.If the hose is left in a bind it will have a slight kink in it .just twist the hose and you can also use needle nose to help straighten it up .it is kind of tough to get on but it is all worth it .It wont crack like a stocker and it will fit like a glove once you get it and it learns the bends it will be easier in the future .Thanks for the positive feedback

i got one i took off an engine i used for testing its like new 50 bucks .ill get a picture.i wont have any more for at least 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks .if not Im sure you can find a stocker to put on it

i got one i took off an engine i used for testing its like new 50 bucks .ill get a picture.i wont have any more for at least 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks .if not Im sure you can find a stocker to put on it
I'll take one when you're ready.

Hello, if any of you guys have a contact on Bobby, would you please ask him to check his mailbox. Apparently he hasn’t been on here in a couple of days