Turbo redesign for a carb turbo system

Trust me Matt, I look for the least expensive way to do quality work. The link I sent you is the best deal out there for the money.

Ronnie posted some pics of the valve covers on T6P and I love the way they look. If the turbo looks half as nice then it will be the best looking C/T unit out there. I read through the entire post for the first time in a year + and can't believe it has taken this long or has advanced to the point it has. I'm less than 100 veiws from the only sticky in the B4Black section? What's up with that guys? Come on, vote for it so it will stay at the top please.

Ronnie posted some pics of the valve covers on T6P and I love the way they look. If the turbo looks half as nice then it will be the best looking C/T unit out there. I read through the entire post for the first time in a year + and can't believe it has taken this long or has advanced to the point it has. I'm less than 100 veiws from the only sticky in the B4Black section? What's up with that guys? Come on, vote for it so it will stay at the top please.

there too much crap in this thread. once the system is done and running and we have data charlie, then a re-write should be done to reflect ONLY information.

know what I mean?

A.j.

there too much crap in this thread. once the system is done and running and we have data charlie, then a re-write should be done to reflect ONLY information.

know what I mean?

A.j.

Kinda know what you mean Aj. This isn't how I intended it to go but we've all gotten to know each other and have a tendancy to hijack so often.:eek::tongue: When everything is said and done I'll PM Shane or Jay and see if they'll clean it up some.

Kinda know what you mean Aj. This isn't how I intended it to go but we've all gotten to know each other and have a tendancy to hijack so often.:eek::tongue: When everything is said and done I'll PM Shane or Jay and see if they'll clean it up some.

I think just a fresh rewrite would be best..... this is kinda like the R&D lab..... we need to make it pretty for the clueless.

I dunno.... a clear and clean instruction manual is what i was thinking.

just a thought Charlie...

A.j.

Well I don't want to put it in the fabrication or how to section Aj. It's taken me on a journey I neve expected though. If I decide to rewrite it I know where I can improve on the info now though.

The wait is over...........:biggrin:

Attachments

• 000_0123_resize.JPG
    000_0123_resize.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 000_0124_resize.JPG
    000_0124_resize.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 359
  • 000_0125_resize.JPG
    000_0125_resize.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 000_0126_resize.JPG
    000_0126_resize.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 356
You guy's did all the work. Good luck.....:biggrin:

We may have done the work but you just made it as part of the crew that helped Ronnie. That is one goergeous (sp) turbo you did for me.:biggrin: Thanks again.

I'm in the crew, I'm in the crew............:) now if I could only break into the posse. Just can't figure out the secret handshake.....:biggrin:

I'm in the crew, I'm in the crew............:) now if I could only break into the posse. Just can't figure out the secret handshake.....:biggrin:

Well...you were talking about getting another car so all you need to do is buy a B4Black car then Ronnie.:biggrin:

LOL, you guy's work wayyyyy to hard for me........

It's not that we work to hard, it's that we actually have to think about how to make the car work instead of throw parts at it.:tongue::biggrin: LOL

Well I just checked and I have more views than the only sticky in the B4Black section. Is it sticky worth yet?

It's not that we work to hard, it's that we actually have to think about how to make the car work instead of throw parts at it.:tongue::biggrin: LOL

Well I just checked and I have more views than the only sticky in the B4Black section. Is it sticky worth yet?

nope this thread is pointless without atleast one BOV or naked woman.

A.j.

nope this thread is pointless without atleast one BOV or naked woman.

A.j.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Careful Aj, you never now what kind of humor Ronnie has. I've seen some of what he, Ty, Al, and Dan have posted on T6P. It aint pretty.:eek:

If you look in the background of the pics you can see the valve covers Ronnie did as well. Everything he's done is a work of art to me.

I agree guys. This should tell you the quality work Ronnie can do.:biggrin: Now I jsut have to get it back and put it together.

Unfortunately the guy that's been selling the rebuild kit has stopped offering free balancing so I have to find a local shop in Waco to get it done.:mad: