Turbo Regal Criminal on Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Fasterthanyou
Fella I've too many incomprehensible auctions on ebay to list them all, not just mine the original auction was for the car in question, the valve stem comment was purely accidental, I revised the auction description explaining this FACT, funny guys on this sight bid the car out of the atmosphere at $15,000 to have some fun,so no one else would bid, they all cancelled their bids so one of their buddies will pick the car up for nothing. This auction has been revised again it is noew just for a valve stem cap. The funny boys here ruined this auction for everyone.
Thank you for your comment.

You know Im not even home and I was going to just leave this alone but I feel compelled to respond... You sir are a complete and utter idiot..

They bid it up to screw you... it said it right here in this post... nobody here wants your POS car... youre twisting words amnd statemets by everyone for your benefit... YOU absolutely were going to sell 1 valve stem cap in an auction that people would think is for a whole GN. You just described it as audacious because WE FOUND YOU OUT!! YOU ARE A SCAM! They werent looking to bid it up so someone could get it cheap.. They were looking to screw a con artist... THATS YOU a CON ARTIST... Wherew the pics of your turbo chevy and turbo cobra... they dont exist, you are a SCAM AND A FRAUD.

If cut and paste got screwed up WHY THE HECK WHEN YOU RE POSTED THE AUCTION did it have the same exact description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were obviously frustrated by your LAST auction for the car before even the valve stem cap one that you cant get rid of it.. the description said it all!!

I'll say again... youve been reported... save face, shut up, and leave... Youre nothing more than a stupid kid trying to pull one over on people smarter than you!

For Gods Sake you guys HE IS MESSING WITH YOU.... ARE YOU REALLY TOO RETARDED TO SEE THAT THE WHOLE THING IS A GAG!

For crying out loud JUST CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can lecture him all he wants. He knows what he did and it was a spoof. It was like the fart in the jar or the ghost in the can whatever but for crying out loud just LET IT GO! You will not win this argument.

WOW!! I leave for the day and come home and to read all of this!!! Holy crap!! If you were walking in here you would think this guy is about 12!!:eek: sticks and stones may hurt my bones but words will bounce off me and stick to you

I cant wait to show this thread around to other sites!!!!

Fasterthanyou,

when you put these cars up on ebay, can you post the links? and why are you letting a 9second car go for 5500? seems pretty daamn cheap :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.