Turbo Regal Picture Thread

My 1987 Limited with leather

Here are some pictures of my car. The pics with the factory wheels is hoe it looks today.

Attachments

• Picture 099.jpg
    Picture 099.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,470
  • Picture 080.jpg
    Picture 080.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,468
  • My TR.jpg
    My TR.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,447
  • sleeper1.jpg
    sleeper1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,466
  • l8tr.jpg
    l8tr.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,451

a few more

Attachments

• leather.jpg
    leather.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,443
  • gtk.jpg
    gtk.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,439
Here's mine...OK...she looks really poopy compared to all the nice shiny ones that have been posted...but gimme a break. I got handed the car after it sat 6+ years motionless in a garage with no cover...a tad dusty...but with a little TLC (well on the way with it) she'll be puuurrrttyyy just like the rest of em! :biggrin: At least she's got new seats!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,382
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,390
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,380
It will be an excellent project! Find a place to put the camaro and jack the body up on the car and check for rust and replace the body mounts with energy suspension mounts and new bolts. Go to gbodyparts.com or PM bweavy and see if he has any body mount and bolt kits. You will want to do this for sure. THen you will want to get braces for the car.

Please roll that dirty pig outside and and give it a bath. You gotta show these buicks some love or they get jealous very easily;)

Please roll that dirty pig outside and and give it a bath. You gotta show these buicks some love or they get jealous very easily;)

I know, I know...well when I brought her home it was freezing outside. Now that the weather is warm, we'll be rolling her out for a nice bubble bath! :D

LOL! The ending scene of Dukes of Hazzard just popped in my head. Y'know, when he's rubbin the dash and says "I'm gonna give you a nice bubble bath later, would you like that"? LOL;)

Finally going back together after painting it. Can't wait for the paint to cure to really put a shine on it.

Attachments

• DSCN1776-1.jpg
    DSCN1776-1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,274
  • DSCN1772-1.jpg
    DSCN1772-1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,272
  • DSCN1764-1.jpg
    DSCN1764-1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,256
  • DSCN1768-1.jpg
    DSCN1768-1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,271
  • DSCN1765-1.jpg
    DSCN1765-1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,288
Finally going back together after painting it. Can't wait for the paint to cure to really put a shine on it.

That looks EVIL! What size and brand rims u runnen and what size tire/BS? Thanx.... Thing looks scary.

The fronts are Weld Alumistar 2.0 with Moroso 26 inch tires. Rears are Bogart 8 inch with 4 inch bs with 275/60/15 MT Radials.

Sorry it's not for sale. Many of you wouldnt want it anyhow,it's a twin trubo s/b. Love the v6 but?

Sorry it's not for sale. Many of you wouldnt want it anyhow,it's a twin trubo s/b. Love the v6 but?

RTVIPER DID YOU HAVE TO ROLL THE 1/4 PANEL LIPS WITH THAT BS FOR RIM AND TIRE COMBO ON BACK ? OH I WOULD MIND HAVING THAT ITS STILL GM AND TWINS HELP A LITTLE HEHE. GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR VERY NICE . LETS SEE A MOTOR PIC :biggrin:

Wow bro, I loved your old car but your new one looks even more badass!!!:eek: :cool:

BTW, please post up some motor pics if you get a chance as I wouldn't mind seeing that twin turbo SB.:smile:

No I didn't change the color. My old car was a T-Type, this is a GN. This is Pat Fiero's old car thats bounced around for a while, that Duttweiler built.

No I didn't change the color. My old car was a T-Type, this is a GN. This is Pat Fiero's old car thats bounced around for a while, that Duttweiler built.
Amazing. I would never have guessed that was Pat's old car. Did the engine bay and interior get the same treatment?