You can type here any text you want

turbo stang wheelie (hope he had a clean pair of shorts)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
5.77 @ 128 isn't too shabby on the rear tires only.. all the way to the 1/8.....

Car has a fairly new combo... and went some 5.0's @ 150 or so that same weekend.... 360 or so inch smallblock.... true 10.5 tires....

So you know the owner. I was there that weekend parked right behind him and the RTS guys. That was a crazy pass. I was in the pits when he made the pass. All I saw was him on the back tires when I caught a glimpse of the car through the trailers. We were pitted around the 1/8 marker.

I wasn't there. He is real good friends with another race friend of mine. I met him through my friend a few years ago. That car used to have a 440+ ci SBF with 3 kits on it. He never got the bugs worked out. I think it made almost 1000 HP on straight motor with the big smallblock.

The turbo motor has been installed within the past year. I think he is using Steve Petty mostly for his engine work.

I'm not sure who built the motor. He was there with the RTS guys from Jasper AL who campaign the Limited Street Mustang Jeff Cooner drives. Jeff's car was not ready so they had it in the RTS hauler. One of those 80 foot stacker set-ups:wink:

Back