TurboBob

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
I just got my T+/extender combo and I got an LS1 3 1/2 MAF sensor. My question is, do I leave the screen on the sensor? Its a daily driver.

Which is the best way to run it?

TIA
:cool:

I would recommend leaving the screen in.

Thats the way I have my car, its a summertime daily driver.

Bob

Thanks

Will do.

As far as performance at the track (street sometimes to ;) ), is their really a "gain" by removing it?

Bob,

Whats the procedure for sending an ECM to you to be modified to run 72lb injectors? Do you have pre-modded ECM's that you sell?

Thanks, Bill

ECM's

I prefer to use your ECM, that way we are sure of the history of it.

Send the ECM to me with a check for 125.

I am running about a week turnaround right now. I can do it faster with some planning.

PM me for the address. (don't like to post such things)

Bob

Bob,

The T+ should be

ON ON OFF ON right?

I'm running the latest T+/ extender (extreem) and the LS1 MAF.

Also, the EST wire is not the white wire that is closest to the firewall on the Coil pack right? It's the other white wire that a bit more towards the middle of the Coil pack?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

hey i think you have it wrong,you do do want the white wire closest to the fire wall that is how you should hook up the white wire rick

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Bob,

The T+ should be

ON ON OFF ON right?

I'm running the latest T+/ extender (extreem) and the LS1 MAF.

Also, the EST wire is not the white wire that is closest to the firewall on the Coil pack right? It's the other white wire that a bit more towards the middle of the Coil pack?

I always thought they should be ON, ON, OFF, OFF. Do you have information that the 4th switch is now being used for something??? :confused:

4th dip

I believe the 4th dip is for the big injector EXTREME extender chips. For the fast cars that require over 512 gps.

Mike

As per the Instructions:

Switch 4.

"Late model" vehicles: ON =85 mm MAF on cars that were originally equipped with 3.5" (5.x,6.x)

"Old style" vehicles: ON = extreme mode, use only with Extreme version Extender chips (6.x only)

I have the extreme chip.

Up is "On" right.

Sorry for the really dumb questions, I'm just having some problem getting it to run correctly. Not to mention I spliced into the wrong white cable. I wonder what I'm adjusting timing on? :D

The front of the Extreme instruction sheet says:

Must be used with Translator (or plus) version 6 or later.

It also says set the dip switches to On On On On. This turns on the Extreme MAF range in the version 6.x translators.

Bob

BIG injectors

I would think if you are exceeding the >512 gps range of the regular extender chip, you would need some squirters to keep a reasonable a/f ratio ;)

Mike

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Didn't say anything about BIG injectors.

:confused: :confused:

I guess some of us may have assumed too much. You're running a TE44, 009's and running high 11's.
You shouldn't be ready for the Extreme yet. BUT, we don't know your future plans either ;) ;)

All Extenders larger than 55's are Extreme.
All Extenders below 55 are standard

For 55's you can get it either way.

The Extreme reads air to 765 grams/sec. (triple stock)
Requires translator 6.x
No 3" sensor supported, just 3.5", 4" and 85mm.

Bob

This is off topic but....Is it a prerequisite to have a name that starts with "Turbo" to post on this thread??? ;) :D :D

Originally posted by billsgn
This is off topic but....Is it a prerequisite to have a name that starts with "Turbo" to post on this thread??? ;) :D :D

;) :p