You can type here any text you want

Turbonetics SBB T76 with two turbine housings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
I'm selling my T76 for something larger. She's been meticulously taken care of and is in perfect working order and comes with 2 turbine housings, .81 and .96 a/r's.
Single ball bearing
Q trim turbine
V-band discharge on both turbine housings
4 bolt mounting flange

She's been in the 9.20s and almost 150 mph feeding at 235 CID at only 21-22 psi.

Asking 1100.

I'm continuing to use the turbo until it is sold. I'll get together some pictures of the turbo as installed in the car. I'll include a pic of the extra turbine housing also.

I'm running a 2450 stall (@ 0 boost) Neal Chance with nitrous to boost her up. Without nitrous, you want to have at a minimum 3300 stall. Preferrably 3500.

Here are the pics.

Attachments

• IMGP0482_resize.JPG
    IMGP0482_resize.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMGP0483_resize.JPG
    IMGP0483_resize.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 303
  • IMGP0484_resize.JPG
    IMGP0484_resize.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 300
  • IMGP0492_resize.JPG
    IMGP0492_resize.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 302
  • IMGP0486_resize.JPG
    IMGP0486_resize.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 299
bump for DonWG. he has some really nice stuff and takes care of it. What turbo you going to DonWG? cant wait to see how she runs with something bigger. boy is that one mean ride you have.

Thanks Boost231. I'm looking hard at the Mike's Turbo custom 80mm based on the Borg Warner S400 with the T4 turbine housing. Not sure what a/r yet. At least .9x. When is the Arizona gang going to make it back to Barona?

im up for it anytime. im just the new guy and i need to start hitting up more track events and meeting everyone. i would like to be well know someday. people look at us hotair owners different. I still love the 84-87 and have both in my garage that i work on.

im up for it anytime. im just the new guy and i need to start hitting up more track events and meeting everyone. i would like to be well know someday. people look at us hotair owners different. I still love the 84-87 and have both in my garage that i work on.

I know what you mean. My race car is an 84.

you going to be able to make it down to phoenix this year?

Isn't the WCN there this year? I'm certainly going to try. There's a bunch of great guys there in Arizona.

yup the WCN. I will be bring the hotair slug. See if i can get a 11 out of her. Zimmerman's is in the process of finishing my new motor all i need to do is get home and install it. should run pretty good if i can get her tuned. still running the stock ecm so its kinda hard but im sure i can get some help this year. 11.99 i will be happy.

o best pass last year was 12.6 @109 with a 1.68 60ft. Car had sat for 4 years tuned it for 3 days then went up there. come to find out i Lifted the head at the line and was running 22psi of boost. when i pulled the motor apart i guess the previous owner destroyed the #6 piston it was half way gone and had a dime size pit in the middle of it. so with a new motor that has 6 cylinders new max ported heads and some more boost im sure it will hit 11.99

Back