Turbotweak 6.0 chips

dsapper

Hello all. I'm looking at the turbotweak chips and see there is a 6.0 option. I've done searches but have been unable to find many details on how to set that up.

From what I gather this allows you to go without a maf or a translator and go to a speed density setup? Is this better tuning wise or easier than a maf setup? How do you actually do it, is there another sensor you have to buy and wire up?! Which is better for street manners on a 100% street car?

My car has or is in the process of full bolt ons... heads/cam, intake/exhaust, turbo, alky etc

Thanks for any help!

I've actually been reading in there but I'm missing the very basics of how it works and what the benefits are. Its like teaching algebra to someone that can't add lol

Did you download the manual on installing a 6.0 and how it works? BTW, its the SD chip that eliminates the MAF and that is for experienced tuners since there are many more parameters that can be adjusted (and perfect to screw up).

Both chips will get you good results the SD chip works well but will use slightly more fuel. The most cost effective method would be SD chip and a power logger with a wideband, to get maxium HP potential, with a stock style computer anyway.

Eric i have your sd chip number,4881 i need the tuning software could send me a link thank you.

You just need the Powerlogger set up and working. There is no specific tuning software for the SD chip.

IMAG1362.jpg

Thanks i spoke with Mike at full throttle he said the sd chip set up was on your website the wh1 car i just bought has this set up i didnt get any software, for the logger.

Here's another pick

Attachments

• IMAG1361.jpg
    IMAG1361.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 162
  • IMAG1361.jpg
    IMAG1361.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 147
If you need the software for the Powerlogger, then you can download that from my website.

However, if you are not familiar with the Powerlogger or logging from a laptop, then I recommend not running the SD chip.

Regards,
Eric

I,m ok with the tuning part i also have a scan master with this set up.What is the version i need 5.7 6.0 I dont i thought chip would be for certain versions.

So these adjustments are through the scan master reading cool i have a surge at idle.at 55 mph its a bit over fueled it seems 4 th gear 1,700 rpm.