You can type here any text you want

turn signal problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
my problem is that my right hand turn signal only works 25% of the time. any ideas on what it could be? maybe a short or what???

thanks
tim

Tim,mines doing the same thing. I know the front bulbs are good and was going to check the rear but they started working again. Yesterday it stopped working again. Let me know if you get any info before I start taking things apart. Tommy

My guess is the flasher. There are two. The one that is in the fuse box goes to your hazard lights. The one for the directionals, should be clipped to a dash support. Pull down the plastic panel above the driver's feet. Off to the right side you should see a metal support. The flasher should be clipped to this, or just haninging there.

Brian

flashers

I lost tail lights & turn sigs. replaced the flasher clipped on under dash & that fixed it. But some of the sockets for the bulbs are worn out so I replaced them as well.

turn sigs not working---

just fixed this same problem in my car,L turn and hazard ok ,but R signal lights up,but no flash---repl my flasher,now all is good and working again---Jack

I cant seem to find the flasher for the turn signals,. anyone have a picture or a very detailed desc of it???

Usually when the flasher goes neither signal works. I put my right turn on and noticed only 1 light lit on the right side. I removed the 4 wing nuts,pulled out the lite assembly and replaced the inner bulb.It now works perfectly--a 5 minute job!! Tommy

WHERE IS THE FLASHER ???

THE FLASHER IS CLIPPED TO THE DASH,RIGHT WHERE IT MEETS THE STEERING COLUMN. HAVE TO GET A FLASHLITE AND LOOK UNDER THE DASH,RIGHT WHERE THE COLUMN AND THE DASH INTERSECT------JACK

my left side blinkers light up for about 10 secs then stay on. the right side fornt never blinks, and the back one always does. what could this be??? bulbs are all good, and wiring seems ot be ok. could it be the flasher?

tommyg, did the bulb light but not blink?? all of mine light but the right front does not blink??

My turn signals do flash or light up in the dash. I replaced all interior, sah, truck,lights with leds . Reverse light light up only in between park and reverse, but not when car is actually in Reverse.
They were working just fine
Could it be the flasher? No ground and wiring problems noted.

Back