TV detent cable

harris48cars

I need one of these. They are everywhere. Problem is there only 38 in Long. Highway Stars has the correct one it appears but they don't have them and don't expect any until after the first of the year. Anyone know where you can find one like Highway Stars sales? I'm not willing to pay $500 for it

I need one of these. They are everywhere. Problem is there only 38 in Long. Highway Stars has the correct one it appears but they don't have them and don't expect any until after the first of the year. Anyone know where you can find one like Highway Stars sales? I'm not willing to pay $500 for it
who sales them for 500 dollars?

He is for real and one of the "old pioneers" here, do not be scared of his screen name, he is really an old pussy cat now!
I was referring to the price, "I have em for $249.99 + $125 shipping :p Ok how about $100. shipped" . I really hope this is Joke. If not I will be going to a different transmission in the future

I think you read his response wrong, $100 shipped i believe is what he ended with and the higher price and shipping was a joke.

Try that $16 one and report back please.

I have a couple stashed if you still need one, some used and one new.

I was referring to the price, "I have em for $249.99 + $125 shipping :p Ok how about $100. shipped" . I really hope this is Joke. If not I will be going to a different transmission in the future

Didn't ya see this ?? :p;) On another note I bet prices are goin to rise for correct BRF cores with tags, Valve bodys, Governor and any other special parts . As the car prices increase so do the parts. AND I have a lot !! Starting to clean out.. Started in late 85 .. Guess it was a sickness :cool:

^Same here. I still have my original BRF out of my car that ''I'm going to build as a backup one day'' (AKA: never).

I wonder what it'll be worth 10 years from now?

...or if my 87 'unrestored survivor' will hit $100,000 since I have have the original block and trans stashed away with it. :)