You can type here any text you want

Two Chip ID's needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
First chip has a silver sticker on top, no text. On the bottom where the pins are it says "Max 1001" What is this?

The other chip is a large orange sticker with R93 in the middle. On the bottom it has 6 and 7 written on it. I assume it is Red's 93 chip with some options.

These came with a stock injector powered 87 GN.

R93 is for 93 octane

Yeah, I'm sure that is what it means, but I have no idea on the timing or boost for that chip:confused:

I think I'll just mail these to JayC and have him copy the setups he did for my other car.:cool:

If the 93 chip is worth anything, maybe I'll sell it and just erase this old kenneBell hi lo pro chip that is sitting here instead.

TurboTnZ06,
If you do mail the chips to JayC, have him send you the chip bin files. If you email those files to me, I'll tell you what the timing is (or anything else you want to know about the programming).

I'm the guy who wrote the articles posted on Eric's TurboTweak web site. If I can help just let me know.

Back