You can type here any text you want

Two potential Kills, One thwarted by me

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Driving home from helping a friend install a double convection oven. Cruising down 635 eastbound and a blue late eighties mudstain with white racing stripes comes up from behind and does the "slow look". Keeping pace with me (65 mph) and holding. He's got a monster tach and other assorted nonsense on the dash. He keeps pace with me for a little while longer then fades away behind me and tucks in. He didn't want any....oh well. He wanted some at first, but I didn't feel the need to waste the gas, and I was too lazy to turn the alky off.

5 miles up the road I come up on a new Saleen. Young dude with the hat on backwards, seat cranked to barely breach the dash. I actually slow down for this guy. I kind of hover next to him holding speed. He slows down and gets behind an SUV.

A beautiful day in Dallas, no one wants to play. I am never going to get to put the Hofer tranny to the test at this rate.

Back