understanding scanmaster recall numbers

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
Ok, I finally got a scanmaster 2.1 this past week, so tonight while driving around @ 65-70 mph or so & punched it & made a good fast run up to 120+. When I got home, I hit the recall button on the scanmaster & this is what I saw:

800 6.3

Ok, now I understand that my lowest o2's were 800 & highest knoch was 6.3. Ok , now I push the in the mode button while holding in the recall button so I can see mph & I see this:

109 .066

Just would like to get a clear understanding of what these #'s mean? Does it mean that both the lowest o2 readings & the knock BOTH occured @ 109 mph? OR, does it mean that the lowset o2's were recorded @ 109 & the highest knock was @ 66mph? What is the .066 if it's not mph?
I also wonder if the knock might have been false knock because of the violent kick down from 3rd to 2nd? What do you guys think?

Thanks, The Darkside:cool:

Pretty sure you are right.
109MPH - lowest o2
66MPH - highest knock

I just want to be sure that the knock is transtional @66mph & not happening @ 109 mph... I also have an egt gauge & the #'s get up to around 1600 degrees..

The Darkside:cool:

I just want to be sure that the knock is transtional @66mph & not happening @ 109 mph... I also have an egt gauge & the #'s get up to around 1600 degrees..

The Darkside:cool:

You could still have knock @ 109, it would not be the highest knock though.

When you test for knock, you should ROLL into the throttle in 3rd gear. That way, you're getting a true 3rd gear pull, and not a lot of driveline rattle due to launching or downshifting.

BTW, such testing should be done at the track, not on a public highway, for obvious reasons.

Try again...