You can type here any text you want

Union Grove

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dvernst

Who's ready to meet at Union Grove or Byron? It would be nice to set up a day where a bunch of us could meet. Maybe even a friday or saturday night when it is nice and cool.

Me and JCJ53115 are down, looking for some tuning help also. Either GLD or Byron works for us. Let us know when you come up with a date.

I'd be interested. Let me know when you are planning on going.

I was at the Grove for slicks night on thursday, and let me tell you, it was FAR from cool....

I had planned on going to Byron tomorrow, but with the heat it looks like we are going to have, I think I'll wait for another weekend...

O.k. well make sure you post when you are going beforehand. I'm ready to go anytime. Yeah it seems like tomorrow will definitely be to hot.

I would be down for going. I have a busy work schedule, but would like to meet up with you guys if schedule allows. Get some tips. That is if you don't mind a hot air beater sitting next to you in the pits...... :biggrin:
-Nick.

1QUICK85 said:
I would be down for going. I have a busy work schedule, but would like to meet up with you guys if schedule allows. Get some tips. That is if you don't mind a hot air beater sitting next to you in the pits...... :biggrin:
-Nick.
Yeah lately I have had a busy schedule too. Hopefully whatever date we pick almost everyone will be able to make it. A 3.8 is a 3.8 as far as i'm concerned.

dvernst said:
Yeah lately I have had a busy schedule too. Hopefully whatever date we pick almost everyone will be able to make it. A 3.8 is a 3.8 as far as i'm concerned.

We could pick a date 3 weeks out or so and try to stick to it....I need some motivation to get my alky going.

What happens if you don't get the alky going? You going to bring the cuda ;)

1QUICK85 said:
What happens if you don't get the alky going? You going to bring the cuda ;)

Not much too look at yet, but it's coming around! Goes in for body/paint in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Cuda small.jpeg
    Cuda small.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 143
NHRA Super Gas said:
We could pick a date 3 weeks out or so and try to stick to it....I need some motivation to get my alky going.
O.k. 3 weeks from 2 weeks ago. Better hurry and get that alky going. :biggrin:

A few of us might be heading to GLD on Tuesday the 1st. Can anybody make it?

The Cuda is :cool:
I am going down to tri-state dragstrip in Iowa this coming saturday, 3hrs away but(sucks).........my uncle and cousin live down there. Racing my uncles firechicken(327ci) and cousin's eclipse(N/A). I wish I could go on the 1st too, but got to make some money. This will be my first time to the track to race.......never raced before. Hoping to just get down the track without a problem ;) I hope to get together with all you guys sometime........would be cool. -Nick.

Sweet6 said:
A few of us might be heading to GLD on Tuesday the 1st. Can anybody make it?
I hope so I just broke my rear end. Why do things like this always happen. Oh well.

Alky in.....

I'm ready to go. Let's pick a Tuesday a little ways out and go for it, maybe even in Sept so we can get some air.

Sorry guys I know it is short notice, but i'm going out to Union Grove tomorrow.(saturday the 30th) I finally got my car fixed. If anyone can make it call me Dave 847-875-8153. It's open tomorrow from 9a.m. to 11 p.m. There is a 30% chance of rain.

Hey I dont no how close you guys are to cordova Ill. but sat the 7th there is a buick race.

Back