Update and photos on T/A block

Gene and Steve- I just put the Kidney plate on a month or so ago. I will not know how accessible the valve cover and no 6 rocker ajustment will be until I get this motor in. I am assuming it will be possible to get at these things, but- I doubt that it will be a cake walk. Larry

Originally posted by ILBCNU6
I'm not going the solid cam route because of all the adjusting needed. A hyd cam will run into the 9's W/O all the adjusting needed. Red A., Ron J. all run deep into the 9's with their S2 Engines with a hyd roller cam and the stock ECM & MAF. I want a smooth idle and good street manners and this is my choice. I'll be running the stock ECM with a ME-R, and other stock parts and a L/U TC. I know the Kidney plate installation worked on Shirleys car to make the VC come off. IF the TA Block is the same width as the BMS Engine than it should be the same. Larry, should have his installed soon! Make a Video Larry, when you first fire it up as many are waiting to see what this monster sounds like and how it runs WOT! Gene
Yeaa- I will have NBC news here the day it arrives :D .. Also- I will be reusing my stock valve covers with spacers- I like them more than any aftermarket I have seen. I hope it all works out. :rolleyes: Larry