upgrade time

cool cupholder

way to think outside the box, i'm considering adding this to my car as i hate to have any drinks spilled in my car. talk about making someone walk home.

Clean install. Love the cup holders. 5 stars. Question, could you have mounted the tweeters in the stock location w/o cutting in the dash? Awesome job

Awesome idea with the cupholder. I know this is an audio forum but I wonder if you'd consider posting more pics and details about the cup holder idea in the "how to" section. It would be a great help to a lot of us.

TIA

Clean install. Love the cup holders. 5 stars. Question, could you have mounted the tweeters in the stock location w/o cutting in the dash? Awesome job

Thanks !! I did consider it. They were there with the old system, didnt work well. they have thier own covers and then being down under the dash a bit with the factory dash grills over that the sound was way to restricted, you could barely hear it. They are very crisp now up in that location with the sound coming off the glass....way better and once I got them painted to match they blend okay, you dont really notice them unless you look for em'

Awesome idea with the cupholder. I know this is an audio forum but I wonder if you'd consider posting more pics and details about the cup holder idea in the "how to" section. It would be a great help to a lot of us.

TIA

Sure I'll give it a go