US41 Today

Tony Shoaff

Great Day for racin! Track was stickin:cool:Weather a little hot and dry:eek: I was there to tune and win so I did. 3-out of 4 I was thinkin good racin. Not really? I finished first every round way ahead!4th pass I sat and waited until I had 10lbs and let go. Car loved it launched like a rocket;) 1.50 60ft:confused: 10.09@133.45 air and temp going down:cool: I wanted to make another pass and launch @15lbs?? Ran out of time. O'well 2 weeks left for me and I am done for the season. I know I counted 7 GN's today and some other G-bodies. I hope we all can have a get together some time nex't year @ US41????? Good to see U Patrick and Don, Eric and Brenda.;) Met a few others as well. Be safe. I am going to add my Halo and Pillar bars. Take a physical and try to get my license 2 weeks from today. Coles county 1/8th mile track. I am really pushing to make this my 1/8th mile car and buy or build a 1/4 mile car? I will keep you all posted;) TT Bone racing coming to a track near you? Benton, Il. soon??

Great Passes

Tony,
Sounds like you had some great passes!!!
I would have liked to see all the Buicks there!
I can't hardly go to any other track then Osceola.
I don't want to put a roll cage in my street car.
Most of the time they don't give me any trouble there.
Today a pass of 10.29 and they finally said something.
They said I could run the rest of the day though.
Most tracks would have kicked me out right away.
You will have to come over this way sometime.
I was the only GN at the track today(Sunday).
Usually we have more GN's on Fridays for test and tune.
Good luck the rest of the year.
I am probably done for the year.
Jason
AffordableGN

Thanks Jason. I will be in Osceola next year. I was there two years ago and the track was very sticky.:) You may also want to start looking for another car to build for a race car. If you driver is in good shape it wont last the more you race it. Also sooner or later the track will tell you do not come back until you have a cage in place. Been there done that several places!!

Tony,
Not sure how many more races for Benton. But
a couple of the guys I sponsor said they are still going to do a couple 2k sat races. Let me know when you are going .
I would like to see your ride.

Sat Nov. 1st???

See it;) ;) :eek: :eek: :cool: :D It is one of a kind for sure:smile: I will let you know. If its not raining I will be in St. Louis tomorrow night?

Attachments

• wheels and tires for sale 2 010.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 010.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 217
  • wheels and tires for sale 2 017.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 017.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 214
Pics I have seen. I would like to see it leaving and going
down the track in real time...........:biggrin:
It appears kinda slow just sitting there.....:biggrin:

If ya happen to head down to Benton holler
It is not any futher for me to go to St. Lou but through the week sucks for me.

I was at 41 sunday but didnt get a chance to meet you. I was the only GN there with stock wheels. I think a friend got one of your passes on vid but i only know how to post on youtube. I can do that if you want, i spent most of my pit time kicking and throwing stuff because the car is too dang slow! Did get to meet Patrick, Big Dan, and my buddy Fas Don. I'm going back again Sunday it's go or blow day for the ole buick....;)

If you don't mind I have never seen a video yet of my car going down the track. That will be awesome. Nex't time introduce yourself. I am not shy. Let me know when you get that on You Tube. Thanks again. I might be there over Holloween weekend.