Using Girls To Help Sell Cars...

hotTransam.jpg

This isn't my car, so I can't claim getting to meet these sweeties, I found it on turbotransam.com, it's hott though. Regular American chicks with real parts! Yowsa Yowsa. The far left is my favorite!:D

This chick has too much forehead, but has ok sex appeal IMO, but she's been all over ebay.
model%20bikes%20131.jpg

As long as there isn't a visible "adam's apple" then I'd go for that tomorrow. I'd lick her forehead and make a wish!

So how many of you "stud muffins" are willing to break out the bicycle shorts or speedos so me and the few other girls here can subject you to the same ridicule?

So how many of you "stud muffins" are willing to break out the bicycle shorts or speedos so me and the few other girls here can subject you to the same ridicule?

Hahah funny you should say that because I did this very thing on this thread:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/192882-worst-date-ever-new-theory-about-men-women.html

Scroll down, there I am in cycling gear showing off my hot ass while helping some larger women I ran across with a flat tire

and Turbojimmy, I was thinking the same thing!

And that chick holding the filter lookin' blue thing is smmmmmmmmmoooookin' hot

Pablo honey: you were the first to "man up" so I'll give you credit for that, and at least you can wear bicycle shorts and not look gay or just plain stupid doing it. But a face shot would be nice.....

Pablo honey: you were the first to "man up" so I'll give you credit for that, and at least you can wear bicycle shorts and not look gay or just plain stupid doing it. But a face shot would be nice.....

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :D

I think that big forehead is a nut stop.

Ok, well here I am on a sunny afternoon.
rofl.gif

yikes.jpg

Anyone notice the Horn Button is wrong on the GN forsale? :tongue:

It was replaced. The replacement part from GM came with the "T" emblem. You were supposed to transfer over your old black emblem. Most people couldn't figure that part out I guess.

Sorry Pablo, I am at the point in my life where I don't need to slut myself up and post the results for a bunch of obnoxious pubescents, ( I have ZERO interest in being "spank" material) I will tell you this: I am 5'6", shoulder length auburn hair, and a pretty nice rack of my own if I dare say so myself......

Sorry Pablo, I am at the point in my life where I don't need to slut myself up and post the results for a bunch of obnoxious pubescents, ( I have ZERO interest in being "spank" material) I will tell you this: I am 5'6", shoulder length auburn hair, and a pretty nice rack of my own if I dare say so myself......

Oh c'mon,doesn't every woman like knowing they are spank bank material? HEHE J/K!

you sound like a classy lady,

No need to slut yourself up,you can post up a nice pic without it being dirty.

hotTransam.jpg

This isn't my car, so I can't claim getting to meet these sweeties, I found it on turbotransam.com, it's hott though. Regular American chicks with real parts! Yowsa Yowsa. The far left is my favorite!:D
I had a lot of fun taking that pic and a few others. :biggrin: That was at one of our LSPBC car shows. There were 4 TTA's there for that event! They were there from the local WingHouse handing out freebe coupons. It is interesting how that pic is getting around.

And you weigh.........?

Oh c'mon,doesn't every woman like knowing they are spank bank material? HEHE J/K!

No I don't, and that's the whole point. Bad enough I have to hear crap like "that your husband's/boyfriend's car" cracks or even requests to see my "goodies" when I'm racing or test-n-tuning. (that DOES happen, and more than you realize)