You can type here any text you want

Using WB sensor inputs as inputs...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DOHC Vobra

I was wondering if anyone out there has an idea if the WB sensor inputs can be used as an input to log a sensor that I'm using (specifially, a fuel pressure sensor that outputs from 1-5v). I don't have a WB 02 installed, so I should have those inputs open, but which FAST input would I connect the input to? I do see that the WB voltage can be logged in the dashboard... but does that work without installing the WB disk???

Thanks for any help!
Justin
'97 Cobra Coupe/FAST

Sorry, can't do it. That sensor is more complex than a lot of people guess it to be. There are six inputs and outputs to/from the ECU for that sensor. There isn't any one wire that goes from 0-5 volts as is typical with a "conventional" O2 sensor. There is special, dedicated software and hardware inside the ECU for controlling the WBO2 and it really isn't an option to use it for anything else. :( Sorry. :(

Thanks Craig! Somehow I had a feeling it wouldn't be simple...any idea if there's any other inputs that I might be able to use???

Justin

Back