You can type here any text you want

USPS messed up again delivering a package to me.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whitehot1

Arrived at USPS Facility

Oct-29-16, 11:39 AM, LOUISVILLE, KY 40231

Arrived at USPS Facility

Oct-29-16, 05:40 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

Departed USPS Facility

Oct-29-16, 04:36 AM, CINCINNATI, OH 45235

Departed USPS Facility

Oct-29-16, 02:02 AM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234

I have to admit it has been quite awhile since they have messed up a delivery to me. But damn I'm only 26 miles from Dayton. Where do they find these people who are challenged by life trying to do a simple job?

Luckily its not something important or that i need right way.

It is NOT the people, it is the process that is flawed. I have had purchased item's within 50 miles of the homestead that were routed out of state, stupid is as stupid does.

Looks like the people or the process got it figured out somewhat as the package is moving again after almost a 24 hour stay in KY. LOL

Departed USPS Facility

2016-10-30, 11:02:00, LOUISVILLE, KY 40231

Arrived at USPS Facility

2016-10-29, 11:39:00, LOUISVILLE, KY 40231

WOW!

And then they wonder why they can't turn a profit and are always raising prices.

D

WOW!

And then they wonder why they can't turn a profit and are always raising prices.

D

Same old same old. I want 120% not 110% and I want your life to revolve around your job for minimum wage.

Well the package is moving right along. For the second time it has arrived in Cincinnati,Ohio 45234.

ARRIVE USPS FACILITY

Oct-30-16, 13:49 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234

And it continues to move along. Most recent update.

From this Cincinnati facility normally it will either go to Dayton and then to Springfield or straight to Springfield then delivered to me.

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY

Oct-30-16, 17:41 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45235

So far so good today! As long as it doesn't take an unexpected detour in the wrong direction.

DEPART USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 02:48 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

ARRIVE USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 02:11 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

ARRIVE USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 01:48 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

DEPART USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 00:26 AM, CINCINNATI, OH 45235

It's here in town now and should be delivered by 11 AM today.

ARRIVAL AT UNIT

Oct-31-16, 05:57 AM, SPRINGFIELD, OH 45501

DEPART USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 02:58 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

DEPART USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 02:48 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

ARRIVE USPS FACILITY

Oct-31-16, 02:11 AM, DAYTON, OH 45401

You should be happy if it gets to you at all.

I'm always happy and grateful when they get my packages to me.

The estimated delivery date was Wednesday 2 November so actually they did pretty good. Even with the error of sending it to KY for almost a day. LOL

I go out of my way to avoid USPS. I also use overnight air FedEx or UPS because it is less likely to be stolen during during shipment. This is what my UPS guy said to do. I've never had an air shipment get lost, stolen or not make it.

It's easy to point a finger and call them dumb, but sometimes there's a logical reason for the way they do things, and sometimes shit happens. Also shortest distance doesn't always mean quickest route.

As a USPS employee I go out of my way to help "car guys."
Any of you ever help the UPS or Fed Ex guy with carry a full exhaust, Procharger or STS turbo kit to the back yard that he could simply take back and say unsafe to leave out front?
How about knowing the other car guys on the block you can leave a parcel with to ensure the customer gets it?
What about bringing the car guy stuff early in the morning on his days off or weekends instead of the end of the day where his home is scheduled on the route...
Glad to see the appreciation... here in my own Turbo Buick community.
I sure none of you complainers have ever made a mistake at work...

My package was delivered about 30 minutes ago safe and sound.

It is a blind spot rear view mirror for my runabout. I find as i get older i need all the help i can get to see things around me. LOL

Ordered it off ebay for $6.45 shipped from Arcadia,Calif 91006
USPS First Class Mail

Very good deal.

Jas you sound like one of the "good guys"....but the USPS will get no appreciation from me. I sent an alternator to Kirban last year, made it to a sorting facility in MO per the tracking, then nothing. I opened case after case with no results. I even got an email from an inspector who informed me that nobody with the post office would be interested in stealing my alternator. Oh, they also suggested that the alternator might have gotten "separated" from the box. Yeah right, it got separated when the post office employee unboxed it at his house! They wouldn't even reimburse me for the shipping! And as for the insurance that I didn't buy, why the hell should I buy insurance when the package should reach its destination if only the p.o. employees would do their job? Since the p.o. apparently employs thieves and misfits, I will just avoid using them in the future. No more usps for me, thank you very much.

I've always hadd good experiences with usps never had a package lost or damaged. Our usps driver even gives my dog Levi treats when he delivers

Last edited:
There are bad apples at USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. I've had bad experiences at all of them. Being that my father works for USPS I hesitate to shit on them, but the way upper management works I'm surprised they are still around. I've personally had the best luck with FedEx and I think their tracking is the best. USPS is second and great for smaller items with the flat rate boxes. Couldn't pay me enough to use UPS for anything anymore. At the end of the day unless your willing to hand deliver or pick up everything yourself, just spin the shipping roulette wheel and hope for the best.

Any of you ever help the UPS or Fed Ex guy with carry a full exhaust, Procharger or STS turbo kit to the back yard that he could simply take back and say unsafe to leave out front?
How about knowing the other car guys on the block you can leave a parcel with to ensure the customer gets it?
What about bringing the car guy stuff early in the morning on his days off or weekends instead of the end of the day where his home is scheduled on the route...
Absolutely agree

My USPS is GREAT! He goes out of his way to bring packages to my house. Like last week when he dropped off my package first thing in the am so I wouldn't have to wait all day for it. If I'm not home he puts packages near the side door instead of the front where they will be visible to the world. Of course I show him my appreciation around Christmas and other times when he has brought things he knew I needed for my "T".

Back