Ut Ohhhh...blew up the old Kenwood today

Tonya83T

Boostin Daily & Luvin' It
Well we finially installed my new speakers, guess that old Kenwood just couldn't handle it. It powered the subs for a few minutes, then just decided it couldn't take no more! I recently purchased a set of 12' Sony Explód's & installed them into a Bandpass box, this replaced a set of 12' JL Audio's & some crappy homemade box. Thinkin' of having the JL's repaired & adding another Sony Explód Amp to power them also. Then I will have 4 12's, 2 6x9's, 2 6's w/2 1' tweeters & 2 4x8's in dash. Eventually all speakers will be replaced with the Explód brand, if they sound as good as these subs. I will attempt to add a pic as an attachment, but they usually don't attach for me (file always too large). If not I'll have to add a pic to one of my websites.
Good thing for Summit's quick shipping, I have 1 week till I'm making a trip to Atlanta for the NMCA finals/Street Car Shoot Out.

Couldn't add pic as attachment
if interested in seeing pic.....
http://www.geocities.com/tonyas_t_type/83_v6_turbo_index.html

maybe some other people that are heavy into car audio..like audiowizzard.. might have heard.. but dont worry. ive had 2 friends.. the only 2 friend of mine to buy sony explode ish had them literally explod... teh amp fried a few times and a chemeloin head unit caught on fire and burned the hell outa my friends 2001 chevy 2500 show trucks dash.. What kind of JL 12's were they? what head unit are u gunna use?what was teh old crappy amp..? I have 4 10's in 2 dual bandpass box's. one set are Kicker Stillwater Design C-10A's and teh other 2 are Crunch Power Ones.. and a 400 watt Profile amp bridged into the Kickers and the Crunch have a good ol Wal-Mart 500watt Road Gear amp...lol.. dont knock the cheap stuff. never had a day a trouble w/ it. I wish i could put down those back seats like in other cars.. we loose so much in the back seat and metal sheet behind it.