You can type here any text you want

Vacuum break

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mister5150

Can somebody tell me were the rear vacumm hose on the secondaries vacuum break goes? Maybe a pic the fan shroud vac diagram only shows were the hose on the side goes.

Sorry Charlie I need to update my sig. I'm referring to the stock carb on a 83 t type, the brass vacuum break for the secondaries has 2 nipples 1 on the side and a larger one on the rear I can't figure were the one on the rear goes.

Still gotta get with Joe from the 310garage to do the write up on the carbs but I'll try to take a few pics and give you some info tomorrow. It's been a bit of a busy few weeks. Sorry.:oops:

thank you for responding Charlie, here is a pic of the part im referring to located at the rear of the carb.

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
That's actually an adjustment for the pull off. If you want to do anything put a cap on it.

Lol really? I pulled everything of and even took pictures but could not find a vacuum hose that connects to it.. No wonder it wasn't on the vac diagram... Thanks guys

Back