You can type here any text you want

valve covers, no worky with a/c, right?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ThikStik

My sleep apnea is winning
Aftermarket vc dont work with ac, correct? Must buy extendors?
Thanks

They work fine. The low profile TA's are nice with the AC from what I gather. I run the tall TA's, and have run stock with spacers, and the stockers were harder to remove on my car because of the small inside. Also, the stock baffle on the front of the passenger cover will have to be removed to clear roller rockers.

Thanks...the ad for the spacers mentions that aftermarket vc wont clear ac compressor so spacers are the answer. Does any of these , spacer or aftermarkt vc clear the pass side ac box FTM?

No problem with my GN1 style valve covers clearing the AC compressor, I did take the heat shield off the heater box for more clearance.

They work fine. The low profile TA's are nice with the AC from what I gather. I run the tall TA's, and have run stock with spacers, and the stockers were harder to remove on my car because of the small inside. Also, the stock baffle on the front of the passenger cover will have to be removed to clear roller rockers.

I had this problem also with my T&D's, what did you do to get them to work? I had the baffle cut out and another pice welded in closer to the front of the VC to serve as the baffle. What roller rockers were you using?

No problem with my GN1 style valve covers clearing the AC compressor, I did take the heat shield off the heater box for more clearance.

Good to know both work with a/c. The gn1's are like $140 and ta's $190 ( i think that is $ for low profile). Do either of them have breather baffles?

Back