You can type here any text you want

Valve covers that don't rub?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

Well since the GN purchase I've seen some cool VC's out there but most look to be tall {GN1's example}. My concern is rubbing the avap. housing. Should I stick with stockers even though I don't like the look? Thanks.

I am running the TA Perf low profile cast aluminum covers with RJC spacers to make sure I have clearance over the T&D roller rockers. I removed the metal evap shield, and I have plenty of room to remove the covers, even with a pair of HR poly engine mounts. I love the TA covers, as they are quality pieces. I probably have as much or more room now as with the stockers with the shield in place with my clapped out stock motor mounts. Thanks, Rudy.

I'm lovin my low profile TA's! Make working on the passenger side much easier!

I am running the TA Perf low profile cast aluminum covers with RJC spacers to make sure I have clearance over the T&D roller rockers. ......... Rudy.

There is no need to use spacers to clear roller rockers when using these valve covers. :confused:

You just double the chance of an oil leak. :)

I have TA valve covers with GN1-R heads with T&D rockers and they will need
RJC spacers. It depends on what heads you have.

I'm using the TA valve covers for roller rockers (not low profile) and I have no clearance issues what so ever.

Back