You can type here any text you want

Valve Stem Caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
GNX's all came with Black Valve stem caps! The car on ebay is extremely nice however at first glance it is missing the carpeted trunk kit.

Funny

GNX's all came with Black Valve stem caps! The car on ebay is extremely nice however at first glance it is missing the carpeted trunk kit.

Funny, but I just noticed that the trunk brace for his GNX on the passenger side has the same rivit not correctly rivited to the body. #233 has the same defect. Must just be the same tech since the cars have such close numbers.

Noticed that-- what's up with the trunk anyway? Other than the repro intercooler sticker (and that uncarpeted trunk), quite a nice example!

Doug

PM pressure switch...

Also noticed that the recall wasn't performed on the pressure switch either-- still the black top version. Sure would be a sin to have the switch blow and spray brake fluid all over the right quadrant of the hood and down the driver's fender...

And yes, I already informed the seller!

Doug

Herb,
Did you notice how many of the GNX's on Sunday had gray valve stem caps?
547 was one of the two.
RZ

RZ,

GNX 547 and GNX 270 had gray valve stem caps......I wanted to mix everyone up so I took the gray valve stem cap off my spare and put on my drivers side front....Mix and Match!

After speaking with Bob Sherwood (I know your reading this) I learned the correct valve stem cap is black with a 'tit' on the end!

Back