You can type here any text you want

Very RARE W02 Blue on Blue hardtop LIMITED FOR SALE!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
I have sold another LIMITED in the past and after it sold I had a ton of calls with real offers... once these cars exchange hands...they usually dont again for a while......if you are in the market for a one of a kind rare car....then buy this car.....This car has been in storage for 2 years and now I am offering it for sale.....

This is the first time this car has been up for sale... I bought the car privately about 2 years ago.....
NO-TOPS.....
Only one known to exist with these options....I have never seen one like it....

Metallic Blue exterior with coth blue interior and WO2 option.....pw,pl,cruise etc. POSI!!

75k original miles...original paint in better then excellent condition...ZERO rust!!
Wheels are like new...with original caps center caps and lugs as well as air caps!!!!!!!!!

This is an exceptional example of a UN-molested Limited-------THERE ARE MAYBE A HANDFUL in the country that havent been MODDED TO HELL.....I am a avid LIMITED FAN and I have seen way to many
modded and molested limiteds out there....I personally think this should not happen...plenty of GN's and T's to make fast and track worthy...leave the ultra rare LIMITEDS alone...
only mod is a ATR exhaust and adj. actuator on this car.....a virgin

Cold A/C........interior like new with the carpet still as shag as it was when new... and the dash does light up!!!

$14,900.......A super fair price for a super rare and possibly the best looking Limited built

MORE PICS COMING....these pics are when I bought it originally.......

Pics
Blue limited pictures by retardedmunk - Photobucket

I am located in South Florida

I work with shipping companies and can get an excellent rate anywhere in the USA.....The interior of the vehicle will be covered when shipped to protect it...

Mark

954-548-7706

Hey slowcar,

I am curious about your comment: NO-TOPS.....
Only one known to exist with these options....I have never seen one like it....

I also own a 87 Limited T - same color combo with same options except mine has a factory astroroof.

Just curious - Good luck with your sale. Car is beautiful but I am obviously biased.

Larry

Not trying to be stupid here. Just trying to understand.

Evidentally, you are a dealer of some sort and that is fine(I thought you might be in a position to help me better understand the market) and I think this car as well as your other previous Limited were/are beautiful and would love to have had either.

Your other sold Limited only had 29k miles and the last advertised price was $12,500 and you had it for sale all the way back in 2007 when the market was much better than now and did sell it for some undisclosed price after listing it quite a few times and having it on the market for quite awhile.

This car you also had for sale multiple times back then and had it offered for as little as $13k OBO and again, that was back in mid 2007 when the market was much better.

What I am trying to understand is why the blue car with 75k miles would be worth more than the burgundy car with two and a half times more miles and now in a much worse market, you want appx. $2k more than you did two years ago when the market is much worse now.

I am not in the position to buy either and if I was, I would have bought both as they look like very nice cars. I am just trying to learn more about the market to educate myself better so I will know know what to do when I am in a position to make a real offer on a nice car like these.

jdpolzin you of all people should know slowcar. He is notorious for making outrageous claims that make people go wtf??:confused:

I personally have seen 3 or 4 black out dark blue Limiteds with blue cloth interior but whatever. The black out is rarer with 200 or so but lets not get carried away as usual slowcar.

Here is the post from his "other" Limited he bought and then was selling that he mentioned at the begining of his post. Read through the post on this and you all will get the picture.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/227450-29k-limited-first-offer-12-500-gets-car.html

Not trying to be stupid here. Just trying to understand.

Evidentally, you are a dealer of some sort and that is fine(I thought you might be in a position to help me better understand the market) and I think this car as well as your other previous Limited were/are beautiful and would love to have had either.

Your other sold Limited only had 29k miles and the last advertised price was $12,500 and you had it for sale all the way back in 2007 when the market was much better than now and did sell it for some undisclosed price after listing it quite a few times and having it on the market for quite awhile.

This car you also had for sale multiple times back then and had it offered for as little as $13k OBO and again, that was back in mid 2007 when the market was much better.

What I am trying to understand is why the blue car with 75k miles would be worth more than the burgundy car with two and a half times more miles and now in a much worse market, you want appx. $2k more than you did two years ago when the market is much worse now.

I am not in the position to buy either and if I was, I would have bought both as they look like very nice cars. I am just trying to learn more about the market to educate myself better so I will know know what to do when I am in a position to make a real offer on a nice car like these.

You need to keep in mind the color, options as well, that can affect the price, the blue with black out would be more desirable to most than a burgandy with chrome. Alot of people will tell you not get hung up on the miles either, some people that have over 100k keep their cars in better shape with some under 50K

This is the first time this car has been up for sale... I bought the car privately about 2 years ago.....

I have to say, I am actually quite offended for all the good members of this board that you think anyone here is dumb enough to think you are being truthful with your above statement. :eek:

I almost called you to buy the burgundy car when you first put it up for sale and also started to call about the CL 65. Now I am glad I didn't. I couldn't do it and I guess now I understand why my gut said not to call.

Now, I see exactly what Limited87 is saying about your making outrageous claims. This one is beyond outrageous. Why exactly would you outright lie to the good members of this board?

You say "This is the first time this car has been up for sale..."

Here are the facts:

You have listed the blue car for sale here several times.

Here is the first ad where you posted it for sale in May of 2007.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/216632-2-very-rare-limiteds-sale.html

Second time in July of 2007

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/222279-2-limiteds-sale-taking-offers-pics.html

Third time in August of 2007

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/226515-2-limiteds-sale-13k-obo-each-very-rare.html

Now, the forth time Yesterday.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/283426-very-rare-w02-blue-blue-hardtop-limited-sale.html

Not only is this not the first time this car has been up for sale, it has been for sale for almost 2 years. Who knows how many times and how many other places.

I normally keep to myself, but this is so ridiculous I couldn't not say something. If you are lying about something so simple what else would you lie about?:rolleyes:

It never fails.....

Funny I always get the same response from LIMITED owners.... it is not that rare...I have seen more.....why so much money for your car? LOL..... Do you guys have any idea what rare is? They build 8000 Z06's a year .... 8000!!! how many do you see? this is a supercar....they build about 1200 or so Vipers a year.....count the years... they built 1035 of these Limited's 22 years ago and from a recent count ...less then 100 or so are even on the road and havent been destroyed.......Do you know you are actually bashing your own car?....Be proud you own one and there is one like mine out there and that a new owner will have that opportunity to enjoy it.....I bet those folks go to bed expecting a Tornado to rip their house down .......

keep in mind this a UNMOLESTED car... not a S11 car or a ripped to **** car....lol........maybe maybe we see 2-3 pass this board like this in a year.... clean well preserved examples....

Every time I post a car on this board I get the same BS....not everyone opionates themselves... but a few do....... ofcourse they are always non-buyers or people just interested in blowing smoke up someone's ass.....

Why is this car listed more then the Burgandy? The Burgandy car was sold outside of this board to a member and the amount paid was not the amount listed ...it surely wast less....it was more then the asking price of this car...that car got a huge amount of interest but not many buyers until is sold... then I had a ton of people ask me about it.... the new owner will die with that car... so this is another chance for someone to get a great Limited ......this car by the way looks and drives like 20k miles....it is a super clean example ......and they maybe come up for sale 3-4 times a year like this.... NO LIE.....LOL

TWOBRYANS.... I know you... we have talked on the phone a few times...about cars you were selling on here... you sell quite a few... I dont recall anybody giving you **** about any of them......maybe because you ask for a higher then usual amount for them and they dont sell here but elsewhere... The CL65 sold a while back in fact both did....you should of called me about the car because there are not too many around to buy anymore....infact they are getting pretty desirable amongst enthusiasts....maybe TWOBRYANS... you dont like other people selling cars on here as you do?? Either way every ******* has an opinion i suppose...

I didnt expect you to open your mouth in such a negative way.....TWOBRYANS...I have less respect for you now.....sorry man

This Blue Limited has been sitting in the same storage place for 2 years.... the total miles put on car in that time 467........Has the car been up for sale all that time? You do the math....I dont need money .... But I am not driving the car either... and it deserves a better home.... I have a few more cars I will be selling... one at a time..... what I cant drive---- I do not WANT......

Did I lie? Why the **** would I lie? Do I have a real reason? I am selling a car a very rare car .... not getting ready for trial ......unbelievable.....back to the car....only a few were made with the blue on blue with the w02 and maybe only a few are left..... I was selling my Limited the Burgandy car at the time and I threw the sale of the Blue one in if anybody maybe interested ...though I wasnt pushing the sale of the Blue one...this was over 1 1/2 years ago...as for the market... well the economy is not stable but it is better then is was 6 months ago.....and these cars are not affected as much .. since they are low priced 80's muscle cars ....not high priced 60's and 70's muscle cars......I know a few guys who have sold $50-100k cars to buy a GN and a T and pocket the change.....

T-TOPS..means that there are none..... not that the car is rare because it does not have them.... this should be understood without me explaining it..

This is a very rare car as we all know... this car is a great Limited with a great color combo for a reasonable price.....those who are intested in it please contact me.....those who are not feel free to look at the pics and ask any questions you like concerning the history of the car....

MARK -----

I am a little confused..

Mark, do you think there are 100 limiteds left? or 200 limiteds left? or 35% of the original production left (about 370)?

Mine is Grey, WO2, leather, astro roof, and the window sticker is on page 68 of Kirban's book..... How many are like it?

:biggrin:

I know your car..It is very rare...

Lets put it this way .... All turbo regals are rare nowadays...but the Limited's were made in such a low production that today after doing a count in the USA .....this account is based on all forum members cars as well for sale in the USA in the last 30 days and also all forums related to TR'S ...... I can say there are less then 100 left ... if anybody wants to come with a better number let me know... most people assume but dont do the homework.....

Your car is a kick ass Limited as well... how many lbuilt like it? maybe a few if that......only 200 had Leather......so I would say being that yours is a stocker and not dismantled like most.... it is one of a kind...someone will see a Bugatti Veryon on the street before they see your Limited if you dont drive it much.... that rare

The key here is Modified and trashed... alot of folks and I mean a lot of folks bought LIMITEDs because they couldnt afford a GN or they found a clean one and took seats out and put in buckets...removed the column shift.... made them into track cars and painted them black or another color...removed the chrome...I have seen it all....and put ghetto wheels on them to look like a race car....those would account for about 30% of the 100 left ...

all b/s aside, I love ALL limiteds i own 1 now with a stage 11 motor
if i had the money it would be in my garage.
love it...........

Limiteds are rare. I know, I own one and was planning to buy the brugandy one until it was before I had a chance to buy it.

I hate the fact that all of your posts on this board have to do with how rare your cars are. Seriously, look back at all your previous posts, none of them have to do with anything but how rare your stuff is. Just stop with the sales pitches. Just sell your cars and move on to another type of car so we dont have to hear about it anymore. Thats why the last one didnt sell right away. If you would just sell the car and not preach to us, who live and breath these cars, we wouldnt give you such a hard time. No pun intended. Just annoyed with it.

Limited

I have had business deals with Mark, and I am the owner of the 29,000 limited. I have owned it now for almost 2 years, and it was all that Mark had to say. I love this TR and will own it a very long time. Lynno

Thanks Lynno

So JDP you are saying that enthusiastic is a foul move in selling your car on this board? I shouldn't be proud to tell everyone a rare car such as my Limited is for sale I should just put "Limited for sale, nice car"

Yeah this makes about as much sense as the GNX guys telling everyone

"GNX for sale, Like Grand National but with more"

Sorry but I have owned probably as many or more turbo regals then most on this board and I can tell you I am not going to stop screaming out loud how rare and cool these cars are.....regardless of the car selling...

Making statements like "Only one is existance" and "I've owned more TR's than most people on this board" is what rubs people wrong. Just de-tune those statements because some of us our the exception to them. Coming on here only to sell your cars is another thing. You bought the last car from under me and others and then had it for sale for $4k more a very short time later, not even titled under your name is another thing that rubs peopl wrong. I hope this one is titled under your name at least. No doubt a rare car, ask me, I own one too.

Back