You can type here any text you want

vette/mustang/evo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSTTYPE

Started off just going to a friendly cruise night with a couple of friends. Ended up bolting on my buddies drag radials on widened t-type rims and hanging out at the local street race scene. Guy in a 70s vette with a pro-mod looking hood challenged us at a light. Kinda felt sorry for him cause it must have just been a 350 not even close. Then my friends said they wanted to see a real race so I challenged a mustang with big and little rubber, fuel cell, etc. Very nice guy, car sounded healthy and I honestly expected to lose. I spun for about 15 feet and then passed him and got a couple car lengths. He shut it down pretty earlly. We figured we better get home and a couple of evos followed me out and onto the street. The kid with the faster one asked if I would race from a 40mph role and we were like "you have all wheel drive and you want to go from a role???". We went from a 15mph role and I got 3-4 lenghts easy and he just backed off. The air was cool and I was on straight 91. Forgot how strong my car runs on pump gas. I definatly got some attention from some of the faster cars so Im gonna have to get alky before I go out again. These cars are so addictive even after 15 years of owning it.

These cars are worst than crack, and more expensive!:biggrin: Good kill's!

Back